Atheism (1,430)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

athiest or not

i dont go to church anymore and i dont like going there anyway, its not that i hate religion its just that i just want to live without foll…

Started by Lejandro Fortuna

14 Mar 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

It seems whenever I check in on American atheist organizations' social media pages or atheist Facebook groups there is post after post cen…

Started by Lauren Ell

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

If we are no longer a democracy are we any longer morally or ethically obliged to follow its laws?

Mr trump does not support democracy and neither does his fascistic political party, the tyrannical religious majority that elected him or t…

Started by eric stone

7 Jan 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

If Atheism was a recipe...

If Atheism was a recipe, a set of instructions, or something you put together, how d'you think it would go? Mine would go like this: Athe…

Started by Chris Dandy

6 Jan 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Has atheism become part of your identity?

I think we are all familiar with the I'm not a non-golfer argument. I can not identify with what I am not. I do not play golf, so a non-g…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

14 Jan 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

Junior Atheist League girl power, 1926

Please enjoy, via this link to a full-resolution image, a dramatic rant of a 1926 news story about Junior Atheist League teen spokesperson…

Started by Josh Karpf

1 Jan 20
Reply by Michael Penn

Why I am done with religion

I am Irish-Indian. brought up in India. I have been surrounded by Indians throughout my Youth. I have seen them fighting over religion ever…

Started by Monte Pirlo

5 Jan 19
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Quitting Religion Can Be Difficult; Accepting Atheism Can Also Be Difficult.

My parents made quitting Catholicism easy; they told me I was going to college because I was too lazy to get a job. I wasn’t lazy. I had be…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Come out for the 5th PA State Atheist/Humanist Conference!

Oct 13 - 15th is the 5th PA State Atheist Humanist Conference in Philadelphia! The speaker & entertainer schedule includes speakers suc…

Started by Brian Fields

0 Sep 23, 2017

If You Were Taught a Religion, Which of its Dogmas or Policy Positions Did You Drop First and Which Did You Drop Last?

If you like, rephrase that question as "Which dogma or policy position did you find easiest to drop and which did you find hardest to drop?…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

7 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Bruce Carroll

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service