Atheism (1,404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God uses reason too - most of the time, in fact

The religious speak out of “both sides of their mouths” about reason. On the one hand they preach that it is not good to use reason and log…

Started by eric stone

8 Oct 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

Religion is the only insttution that clearly benefits from Trump taking down our democracy

When you add it up, theocracy is the only beneficiary of the destruction of our democracy.  They need no profits, no progress, no tecnholog…

Started by eric stone

0 Oct 12

Germany is a non secular state

As an Atheist (yes I wrote it with a capital A ) who came recently to Germany I was shocked to see a deeply religious country, you see a st…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

4 Oct 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

First church of atheism

I feel a little awkward and silly, but I have been considering getting an ordination from the first church of atheism. I would like to kn…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

21 Sep 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

What are some ideas of atheist theme art?

So I just did some pixel art of a girl I liked, most people on Facebook thought it was pretty good. But alas... My computer broke and I can…

Started by Atheists read the bible.

17 Sep 12
Reply by Gary S

Atheist, What is your ax to grind?

As I am new to the atheist community I have had some  burning questions. Why do atheist get active in any way or care to have a voice? W…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

14 Sep 11
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

David Silverman – Fighting God & Firebrand Atheism

I love David Silverman. Why? Because he has the brass cojones to call a spade a spade, he doesn't soften his approach and he doesn't back d…

Started by Loren Miller

58 Sep 7
Reply by Loren Miller

Are atheists arrogant?

What do you think about the charge that atheists are arrogant about their lack of belief? I have to admit, I hear that a lot, and for mysel…

Started by Jennifer Checki

122 Sep 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

Naturalist pointers?

Hi, I'm making a presentation on 'naturalism' (a form of atheism: believing in natural world), could anyone give me pointers? My basic pre…

Started by Philip Greener

0 Sep 2

When Announcing Your Atheism to Your Family is a Death Sentence

I know a lot of you have gone through much sorrow when your family found out about your atheism. For me I remember as a teenager announcing…

Started by Russell Pangborn

2 Aug 27
Reply by Loren Miller

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service