Atheism (1,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christopher Hitchens Does God Exist?

Christopher Hitchens,“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate…

Started by dudaboli yev

2 Nov 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

A question about tactics recommended by David Silverman

I've been watching videos of David Silverman on YouTube and I like what I see. He argues that bringing people out of religion is good for t…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

32 Nov 17
Reply by Michael Penn

A petition to classify Freedom from Religion Foundation as a hate group....

Started by Jessica Chen

20 Nov 12
Reply by Michael Penn

Why I am an atheist/naturalist

There are reasons why I have become an atheist and I am going to explain them. My personal experience has led me to atheism as well as natu…

Started by Detective L Ryuzaki

6 Oct 15
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Charles Darwin letter going on auction

This brief 1880 note from Charles Darwin about his religious beliefs is going to be auctioned on Monday at Bonhams in Los Angeles. It is ex…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

6 Sep 30
Reply by Gerald Payne

Sam Harris The Case Against Christianity

Sam Harris The Case Against Christianity Sam Harris offers his case against the Christian god concept Samuel Benjamin "Sam" Harris is an Am…

Started by dudaboli yev

15 Sep 27
Reply by Michael Penn

Many atheists are too optimistic

I am an atheist and I don't think atheism is all that it is made out to be.  I think atheists who find meaning and value in this life of mo…

16 Sep 21
Reply by Larry Alcorn

Morality is a deluded lie like religion

Note to Reader:  My logical argument (conclusion) I make below about how it is only our rewarding experiences (pleasant emotions) that give…

5 Sep 19
Reply by Gerald Payne

More Harvard freshman say they’re atheists, agnostics in new survey

From an article at Al Jazeera America: In an annual survey of Harvard University’s incoming freshman class, more students identified as ag…

Started by The Flying Atheist

37 Sep 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

What Catholic Bishops must to pledge to do at their consecration

"The oath taken by Roman Catholic bishops at their consecration includes the following undertaking;   'with all my power I will persecute a…

Started by eric stone

5 Aug 23
Reply by Gerald Payne

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service