Atheism (1,352)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Court Rules In Favor of Atheist Parolee (from the Modesto Bee)

SACRAMENTO--A federal court judge has ruled in favor of a Redding parolee who sued the state after he was sent back to prison because he re…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

0 Apr 19, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS!!

Inquiry magazine had a blasphemy contest and Ken Peters of somewhere in CA submitted the winner "Faith is no reason"!  Now that's pithy and…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

11 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Scientists investigate if atheists' brains are missing a ‘God Spot’

From The Toronto Globe and Mail, Apr. 7.http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/technology/science/scientists-investigate-if-atheists-brains-ar

Started by J.P.M.

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

Why atheists are more intelligent the religious. -psychtoday.com 2010

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201004/why-atheists-are-more-intelligent-the-religious check out that pi…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Neon Genesis

Atheists In Action

I just got an e-mail from a guy called Salvatore Pertutti.  Does anybody know if this outfit is on the up and up or will I get a bunch of m…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

The Very Big Atheist Conference of 2011 schedule has been finalized!

The schedule for the Very Big Atheist Conference of 2011 has been finalized! There are some very exciting sessions planned, and some of you…

Started by Little Name Atheist

6 Apr 14, 2010

'IN GOOD WE TRUST' says Moscow Humanist billboard

There are no Reds in this Moscow... unless you count Idaho red potatos.   There's a new Humanist billboard in town. At least there is if yo…

Started by Hugh Kramer

5 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Marci B

Our atheist billboard in Lakeland, Florida

Sunday Nov 1, our organization, Atheists of Florida, placed an atheist billboard in probably the single most religious town in Florida: Lak…

Started by John Kieffer

12 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

I was asking my Wife, "As an Atheist, what do you say when someone sneezes?"

It is customary to say "Bless You" when someone sneezes, but as an atheist I refuse to say it.   So, what does one say?

Started by George

24 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by George

When will religion become irrelevant and die out?

I've been pondering this question for a while, When will religion become irrelevant and die out? Is there any hope for that? There are prob…

Started by Atheist

16 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Donna Darko

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service