Atheism (1,409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Article by Ken Bronstein in American Atheist Magazine on Religion and Taxes

AMERICAN ATHEIST - MARCH 2010   How the God Business Gets Away with Being Tax Free And Why Taxing Churches Could Bring Us Into the 21St C…

Started by eric stone

4 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by eric stone

Do you consider atheists as your brothers and sisters?

We all know that religious people consider people following their religion as brothers and sisters. So what about us? Ideally I would like…

Started by JOEL FERNANDES

24 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

About Darwin , Atheism and pairs

This is not going to be as long as one might think from the title.I wonder , when I browse these and similar sites about the significance a…

Started by morrison

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Michael

Religion and our taxes

My continued fuming about religion and money: How about this for a pin: "Religion is the only 'free' charity that we pay for big time with…

Started by eric stone

32 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by morrison

Oh. My. God.

I mostly say "Oh my gods." instead, since zero is grammatically plural (think "Yes, we have no bananas." or "I have no gods."). Do you do…

Started by Jared Lardo

74 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by N. E. White

Atheist Solidarity Day: June 21

I came across a link to this facebook group via the Out Campaign's website: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=300231402267 Now, some p…

Started by VanCity Skeptic

12 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by CJ

Are you still atheist if you believe in a afterlife?

Im atheist but I cant understant the concept of not existing. I think the thought of not existing is just in the mind. To me I feel nature…

Started by Travis Brummett

82 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by NewEnglandBob

So, it appears we have all been proven wrong...

Louisiana physicist has proved God's existence http://www.examiner.com/x-47473-Rationalism-Examiner~y2010m5d20-Louisiana-physicist-has-prov

Started by Joshua Chase

22 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joshua Chase

What is your "Degree of Certainty"?

A couple of years ago, Tyler Cowen, in a conversation with Wil Wilkinson, made this statement (full story here)   "Take whatever your polit…

Started by LarryL

24 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Objection

Poll: How long have you been OUT as an atheist

I was about to click on this poll to rank how long I've been "out" as an atheist and realized that is a loaded question. How long have I kn…

Started by Gabby

27 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Robert M. Reed

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service