Atheism (1,404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Born again Judges

Hello,   Currently im having trouble with a born again Judge who has sent my kids to live with their dad. The kicker is that the Ex is a do…

Started by Cherokee Schill

7 May 18, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

"this is not a rally for Atheism – it's a rally for strong education." is about whether to teach a politically and religiously biased account of histo…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 May 16, 2010

‘Atheist Delusions'?

Holy, crap, twice in one week, "Truth-Dig" slams atheists!  I used to like this rag for their unconventional perspective, but now they are…

Started by LarryL

2 May 16, 2010
Reply by Graeme

Interesting Question from a Friend

I was asked last week by a friend if I was scared by the risk of there being a "god" and the fact I could go to "hell." I had to really thi…

Started by Zachary

10 May 15, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

The Atheist Manifesto?

What is your impression on either writing, or having an Atheist Manifesto? Just wondering... Viva Atheism

Started by Andrew Lafont

10 May 13, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

Atheist religious tendencies.

Hello Mr. Ray According to some quotes I've read, your book "The God Virus: How Religion Infects Our Lives and Culture" asks why are people…

Started by FXR

21 May 7, 2010
Reply by FXR

Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

I couldn’t get past two or three pages of responses to Danny’s Forum Topic “What if there is a god?” without encountering the great contrad…

Started by Asa Watcher

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

Whats with all the Agnostics?

Ive noticed quite a few agnostics becoming quite vocal and opinionated recently with statements like "I dont know...and neither do you!". T…

Started by ryan cameron

116 May 4, 2010
Reply by Bex Holmes

We must Unite!

Atheists of Atheist Nexus! Lend me your eyes! The evangelicals and the born-again's are at 34% population in America. Catholics are at 25%…

Started by Andrew Lafont

41 May 2, 2010
Reply by Cynical Soldier

Christians feeling sorry for themselves.

Armed with my knowledge gained from Richard Dawkins Books I was running rings around yet another silly Christian the other day. He comes ou…

Started by Armand

6 May 2, 2010
Reply by Cynical Soldier

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service