Atheism (1,358)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GetMotivated Seminars (Getmotivated.com)

Get motivated seminars coming to the following areas...Atheists beware...Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, March 15, Savannah, GA, March 23, Beaumont, Tx…

Started by Ivan Reyes

0 Mar 10, 2010

The rise of atheism 'Down Under'

As Catherine Deveny, an Australian stand-up comic (and convention-speaker) puts it, "the number of churchgoers in Australia is about 9% and…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by funk Q

A non-theist practicing religion

Are there any people here who, go to church daily or every week, keep kosher, keep sabbath, go to Mosque 5 times a day just because their f…

Started by Prefer Not to Say

14 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Kristine R.

A Week

I hope a thread wasn't already made for this. If one was please delete this then.Because every other week is change your profile picture so…

Started by Faerie

0 Mar 8, 2010

Light in the darkness?

A newspaper article about a church which had to be sold off due to a dwindling congregation, and which is now a computer museum.  This stru…

Started by Skraeling

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

So I google "atheist" last night and... whoa!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Mar 6, 2010

Has anyone read "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali?

If you haven't read this book yet, I highly recommend it (there's a foreword by Christopher Hitchens). Essentially, the book is an autobiog…

Started by Skeptic

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Goz

Young Men Behaving Badly

Recently the atheist student organization on the campus of the University of Texas – San Antonio held what I would surmise as a publicity s…

Started by Chad Wilson

12 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by klypp

Where do Atheists come from?

It didnt take long for me to start to critically think about santa clause, then the tooth fairy, then the easter bunny, then the all angry,…

Started by Paola Hughson

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

More People have been killed in the name of Atheism and Secularism than religion?

This is most interesting!   http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismmyths/p/AtheismKills.htm

Started by Paola Hughson

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service