Atheism (1,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do we as Atheists have a definitive place to put our entire argument against the existence of 'God?'

This may be a super stupid question but, do we as Atheists have a definitive place to put our entire argument against the existence of 'God…

Started by Ross

13 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Greywolf

How Do You View Atheism??

Do you think of atheism simply as a word that defines a lack of belief in god??? Or is it much more to you?... A (movement) dedicated to s…

Started by Ron Edwards

62 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

I'm Getting Bashed on a Writers Website for Coming Out Atheist

I'm on this writers site and recently posted a piece about Atheism. It was my way of coming out, saying hey I am who I am, I accept you for…

Started by Nicole Hellene

33 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by OutlawGirl

what is god

humans instinctively strive to create ideas which can be shared and adopted by a wide range of people . they want to reach a state were the…

Started by yakoub abaya

11 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Dave Rogers

Joyful Atheism

I'm no PollyAndy. I know about suffering in life. I've seen, shared, and experienced a fair amount myself. I know that some lives are too s…

Started by Daniel W

19 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Crazy Cat Lady

Atheist = Arrogant, Know-it-all Demeanor???

I have 2 female friends who are believers and have claimed several times over the years that since I became an atheist, I act like a know-i…

Started by Ron Edwards

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

Really suspect wikipedia article.

The following article looks utterly suspect. The references are mostly to christian sites an…

Started by Ariel Sergio Wollinger Martins

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ariel Sergio Wollinger Martins

A Personal Atheist Manifesto: 20 Points

This comes from Section 1 of the atheist handbook that I put together; it defines my atheism...which offers me an interesting insight: stri…

Started by Langston

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Langston

"Atheist Church" Poll is Counter Productive and Ill advised

I was sort of surprised when I signed in a few minutes ago that there was a poll asking about whether one would approve of / attend an athe…

Started by dromedaryhump

128 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by dromedaryhump

Reading Lists for rookies

New Atheist in the house!! Heres a monster of a question. I can get a university degree in philosophy and divinity but what would a self st…

Started by S

7 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Mihai

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service