Atheism (1,425)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

Article: Big Think An interesting result from an interesting method of polling. A recent study at the University of Kentucky finds a lot…

Started by The Flying Atheist

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Dear Western Atheists (From an ex-muslim)

As u know from my profile and threads that I am an ex-Muslim, we ex-muslim atheists value your courage and bravery for being critical of C…

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

0 Apr 4

If we are no longer a democracy are we any longer morally or ethically obliged to follow its laws?

Mr trump does not support democracy and neither does his fascistic political party, the tyrannical religious majority that elected him or t…

Started by eric stone

6 Apr 2
Reply by eric stone

I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

Easiest way to deal with them. "Hello, we're from the Jehova's witnesses." 'Can you read my T shirt?' "Oh okay. Bye." 'Don't ever com…

Started by Banjo

10 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Conundrum of faith

Conundrum   There is currently in our society a great debate over the e…

Started by Pharmer

1 Mar 20
Reply by Banjo

The Minion Principal, a Compelled argument for atheism

Minion food drive   Imagine a handful of Christians that notice hunger in their community. They decide to pray about it at 10:00 am Saturda…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

9 Feb 15
Reply by Michael

Germans and their obsession with knowing your religion

I was asked about my faith more than I can remember since I came here to Germany which was a year ago and for the past 20 years in Syria I…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

1 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

HAPPY SOLSTICE to ALL

Started by eric stone

5 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

Leave me ALONE.

What it is about xtians that think that they have the right to invade my space as well as yours and try to preach to us?  Last week I was a…

Started by Regina Goodwin

27 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Dana Bizubac

Ways To Beat Trump And His Xian Allies

Here's the text of an email about one way: Thanks to you and more than 342,000 other people, we just sent a powerful message to Congress.…

Started by tom sarbeck

6 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service