Atheism (1,358)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Athiesm and intelligence

According to a study by the American Sociological Association, higher intelligence correlates to atheism. (Also liberal political ideals, p…

Started by Jennifer Checki

81 May 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Maybe the disasters around the world will see our numbers grow...

Not that I'm hoping for disasters but you'd think they'd wake up a few people!  Here's an example that seems to show some are no longer wil…

Started by Ceil

23 May 11
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

time for pols to share their feelings on atheism

i think that journalists and reporters need to ask candidates for public office: a.  how would you react to one of your children who told…

Started by matthew greenberg

16 May 6
Reply by sk8eycat

A Nasty Group of Atheists, Today?

I know the title might make someone flinch or look twice, I would've. Don't worry, the only reason I came up with this topic is because I'm…

Started by Mark Arellius

4 Apr 30
Reply by Mark Arellius

Are atheists arrogant?

What do you think about the charge that atheists are arrogant about their lack of belief? I have to admit, I hear that a lot, and for mysel…

Started by Jennifer Checki

53 Apr 29
Reply by Patricia

I'm Doing It. Putting my money where my mouth is.

I'm at a point, I need to do more than just free hosted atheist blog sites. I have the time, and commitment available to truly start a site…

Started by Bluegrass Skeptic

3 Apr 28
Reply by Michael Penn

IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

I wanted to put this question out there to see how strongly everyone feels on this subject. Being that most of us trust in scientific fact…

Started by scott martins

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

Trapped in a hospital bed with fundamentalist care givers

Lovely people tended my every need, from providing the saline drip that kept me hydrated to cleaning up after me when projectile vomiting e…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Apr 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

The Atheist Community: Some perspective please.

Hi, I'm a noob to this site, as well as to atheism as a "cause" (raised atheist and never thought much about it until recently). I started…

Started by Greigh

17 Apr 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

Agressive Atheism

Based on history it seems to be that religion and more specifically the Abrahamic faiths do the most damage to humanity. I think there shou…

Started by Chuck Roast

15 Apr 17
Reply by Michael Pianko

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service