Atheism (1,404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Pearl from the Marquis de Sade

Hello all, This is my first post since joining and I hope I don't queer the pitch by calling upon a somewhat controversial antecedent. Here…

Started by Donatien Alphonse François

2 Apr 8
Reply by Donatien Alphonse François

Give your business to firms in secular countries

TePe interdental brushes made in Sweden _ and they're excellent

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 8

New atheist book by ex-Moslem

This is an excellent new small book on atheism by an ex-Islamist who has a very large atheist following! Please see attached photo of back…

Started by eric stone

11 Apr 3
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

Here's how we can help disempower religion

Research has shown that the countries that spend the most on their citizen's well being have the lowest religioisity. (Gill, A. and E. Lund…

Started by eric stone

10 Mar 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

Losing our religion: Most adults are now faith-less

Losing our religion: Most white UK adults are now faith-less Daily Telegraph, London 19 Jan 2016 By John Bingham, Religious Affairs Editor…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

16 Mar 12
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

This could happen to one of us since the police are "defenders of the faith"

Eric, I am not making this up. On June 21, 2012, a 68-year-old woman in Evansville, Indiana, was upstairs in her home, folding laundry.…

Started by eric stone

6 Mar 7
Reply by k.h. ky

My new mirror pendant

One pendant is worth 1000 words!

Started by eric stone

11 Mar 6
Reply by eric stone

someone posted piece villifying atheism on listserv "bad boys of atheism" The usual painting of us as evil murderers, communist killers and so…

Started by eric stone

3 Mar 2
Reply by Michael Penn

The Reason Rally is shaping up to be the largest secular meeting ever - June 4, 2016

The coming Reason Rally for atheists and other freethinkers is set for June 4, 2016 at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC.  This is the ti…

Started by eric stone

4 Feb 21
Reply by eric stone

Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court, By Lawrence M. Krauss, February 18, 2016, The New Yorker

Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court I am a strong supporter of separation of church and state. The Court's members at the present time, all…

Started by Joan Denoo

15 Feb 21
Reply by Loren Miller

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service