Atheism (1,397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Reason Rally is shaping up to be the largest secular meeting ever - June 4, 2016

The coming Reason Rally for atheists and other freethinkers is set for June 4, 2016 at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC.  This is the ti…

Started by eric stone

4 Feb 21
Reply by eric stone

Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court, By Lawrence M. Krauss, February 18, 2016, The New Yorker

Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court I am a strong supporter of separation of church and state. The Court's members at the present time, all…

Started by Joan Denoo

15 Feb 21
Reply by Loren Miller

Latest issue of Freethought Today (FFRF's) has great essays on religion & violence by graduate students

We should get and publicize these essays by students on why religious faith is inextricably linked to violence.  It's about f... time that…

Started by eric stone

0 Feb 19

White male Atheist authority's invisible dimensions

Dr. Sikivu Hutchinson unpacks cultural and social biases of Dawkins-Harris style authoritative Atheist voices. #AtheismSoWhite: Atheists of…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 Feb 5

David Silverman – Fighting God & Firebrand Atheism

I love David Silverman. Why? Because he has the brass cojones to call a spade a spade, he doesn't soften his approach and he doesn't back d…

Started by Loren Miller

34 Jan 20
Reply by Michael Penn

The freethinkers' pictorial text-book 1890.

I came across this link on a freethinker bulletin. http://freethinker.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=24f5919b012a4d5610d44d081&id=f6

Started by Gerald Payne

4 Jan 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

books: "About The Rapture"

Hi - is there already a thread where this book was or is being discussed?  I think I saw an advertisement for this novel on Atheist Nexus a…

Started by jlaz

2 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by jlaz

New button for freethinkers

I just designed a new button which says "Save our secular rights & freedoms" in CafePress for about $3/button. I get nothing.

Started by eric stone

0 Dec 28, 2015

Should secular countries have the right to deny entry to religious fanatics?

I'm a secular individual and I want to the right and freedom to exercise my secular rights in peace and security.  The presence of people w…

Started by eric stone

15 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by jay H

We need to fight for our kid's allegiance

Xmas is a holiday for children in which the religious try to sell the kids slavery with a pretty holiday,decorations, songs, wonder etc.  T…

Started by eric stone

10 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service