Atheism (1,409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should secular countries have the right to deny entry to religious fanatics?

I'm a secular individual and I want to the right and freedom to exercise my secular rights in peace and security.  The presence of people w…

Started by eric stone

15 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by jay H

We need to fight for our kid's allegiance

Xmas is a holiday for children in which the religious try to sell the kids slavery with a pretty holiday,decorations, songs, wonder etc.  T…

Started by eric stone

10 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

How we're taking back the solstice

In our family we celebrate the solstice as a way of having fun, teaching science and showing others just where the winter holidays come fro…

Started by eric stone

6 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by eric stone

Our freethought display for solstice 2015

The Rossmoor Atheist Club today erected their annual freethought display (see attached) on Rossmoor Parkway as part of our winter  solstic…

Started by eric stone

28 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

A petition to classify Freedom from Religion Foundation as a hate group....

https://www.change.org/p/jay-sekulow-disband-the-freedom-from-religion-foundation-and-officially-classify-them-as-a-hate-group?recruiter=41

Started by Jessica Chen

24 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

Christopher Hitchens Does God Exist?

Christopher Hitchens,“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate…

Started by dudaboli yev

2 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

A question about tactics recommended by David Silverman

I've been watching videos of David Silverman on YouTube and I like what I see. He argues that bringing people out of religion is good for t…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

32 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

Why I am an atheist/naturalist

There are reasons why I have become an atheist and I am going to explain them. My personal experience has led me to atheism as well as natu…

Started by Detective L Ryuzaki

6 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Charles Darwin letter going on auction

This brief 1880 note from Charles Darwin about his religious beliefs is going to be auctioned on Monday at Bonhams in Los Angeles. It is ex…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

6 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

Sam Harris The Case Against Christianity

Sam Harris The Case Against Christianity Sam Harris offers his case against the Christian god concept Samuel Benjamin "Sam" Harris is an Am…

Started by dudaboli yev

15 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service