Atheism (1,358)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God, women, gay, atheist, UK, Vatican; neo-WWII...

Yeah I said it!http://freeinternetpress.com/story.php?sid=26964

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 12, 2010

Public School Holds Mass

I just moved back to St.Louis with my wife and child. My wife is upset with how religious everyone is here and I try to reassure her that w…

Started by §kürrý

12 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Louis

How do I deal with theistic professors/teachers?

I have been out of school for a few years now, but I recently started my first semester of college, and something came up that I wasn't exp…

Started by Jordan

12 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Mason Colbert

CFI Harlem's meeting.

This is a bit late notice but the Harlem branch of CFI will be meeting tomorrow from 1-4PM and anyone who would be interested is welcome to…

Started by Badiane

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Interesting Quote regarding "Opposite of spirituality is not being a non-believer..."

"The opposite of being spiritual is not being a non-believer— the opposite of being spiritual is being dead to life—not wanting anything, n…

Started by Angela Jean

0 Sep 2, 2010

Explanation, Demonstration, illustration (can the world be unified under Atheism?)

There is misunderstanding; I didn’t mean that the world will be unified geographically as some of you thought; I meant it will be unified i…

Started by muhab samer

0 Aug 31, 2010

What does it mean to "convert" to atheism?

How exactly, does one convert to atheism?Is it more of an implicit agnosticism?Is it simply admitting one was wrong?Is "conversion" even th…

Started by david perry

18 Aug 31, 2010

Do you ever "pray"?

Ok, this may seem like a ridiculous question, but I'm curious if anyone else ever does this. First, let me state that I have never believe…

Started by Derek

59 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Bill

Do we need "A Compendium of Atheist Knowledge?" (a bible?)

A single book that defines and references all knowledge of Atheism.This is a question that has come to my mind over and over and I can't fi…

Started by Bubba Tarandfeathered

6 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Carl Gregory

Double Standards

We've had an interesting discussion in our household this morning. We have a fundamentalist Christian relative staying with us for the wee…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

30 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Michelle Malcolm

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service