Atheism (1,401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Fellow atheists for podcast

Hey A/N, I'd like to start an atheist podcast.  I'm looking for people who are interested in joining.  could be done by skype, so location…

Started by Park Bierbower

4 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Chris G

List of arguments against the existence of ghosts and spirits

Let's compile a large list of arguments against the existence of ghosts and spirits.    We can start with the obvious, that extraordinary c…

Started by New Atheist

1 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Atheist Ads on Buses Rattle Fort Worth

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/14/us/14atheist.html?_r=1&src=ISMR_AP_LO_MST_FB   Why the bus ads now? “It can be pretty lonely for a no…

Started by Steven Gibson

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

? Atheist crusade anyone?

craaaaaazed. goof filler for mag no?

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 22, 2010

Atheism & Marriage

I've been back and forth on the issue. I never want to be married b/c of its religous roots. However, I would save money on taxes, my socia…

Started by Not important

43 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Fear of hell

I am an ex-christian. My parents are devout fundamentalists. I consciously reject religion and I know in my head that there is no such thin…

Started by Crystal

8 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Mayor of Cape Coral FL tell atheists you're not welcome, EVER! I hate you waaahh wahhh, sniff sniff.

http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/mayor-of-cape-coral-florida

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 19, 2010

Religionist and our civil rights

Religionists have a vested interest in depriving non-believers of their civil rights - it gets them more religious members out of fear or r…

Started by eric stone

1 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Without religion there would be chaos and mayhem I am told....

Had a typical taboo work moment recently discussing with the glazed over jesus lovers the theory of a god. (They detest when I emphasis the…

Started by Dwayne P. Sharp

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Wiley Coyote

Does your atheism lead you to social loneliness?

Being a part of a religious society I often find myself socially restricted just because of being an athiest. Unable to enjoy social activi…

Started by amer muhammad

87 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Anette

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service