Atheism (1,362)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What got you thrown out of church - win a book!

Hi all,I interviewed Odin Zeus McGaffer (pen-name, his real name, I've heard, is Yeshua ben Yeuseph) author of 'Does God Get Diarreah' over…

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

0 Sep 19, 2010

Afterlife? not!

I had a discussion this am about what happens when you die. I quipped to my friend, "The deeper some ppl push their heads into the sand, t…

Started by Jen E.

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by FreeThinker

Funny Church Moments

Started by chekuthan

8 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Nam Duong

News story about atheists/satanists

Sean Murphy from Associated Press just had a piece published that should have been titled something like "God gets it from all sides in Okl…

Started by Mark Johnston

1 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Zero_6ix

God, women, gay, atheist, UK, Vatican; neo-WWII...

Yeah I said it!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 12, 2010

Public School Holds Mass

I just moved back to St.Louis with my wife and child. My wife is upset with how religious everyone is here and I try to reassure her that w…

Started by §kürrý

12 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Louis

How do I deal with theistic professors/teachers?

I have been out of school for a few years now, but I recently started my first semester of college, and something came up that I wasn't exp…

Started by Jordan

12 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Mason Colbert

CFI Harlem's meeting.

This is a bit late notice but the Harlem branch of CFI will be meeting tomorrow from 1-4PM and anyone who would be interested is welcome to…

Started by Badiane

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Interesting Quote regarding "Opposite of spirituality is not being a non-believer..."

"The opposite of being spiritual is not being a non-believer— the opposite of being spiritual is being dead to life—not wanting anything, n…

Started by Angela Jean

0 Sep 2, 2010

Explanation, Demonstration, illustration (can the world be unified under Atheism?)

There is misunderstanding; I didn’t mean that the world will be unified geographically as some of you thought; I meant it will be unified i…

Started by muhab samer

0 Aug 31, 2010

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to Michael Pianko's discussion Why is this funny? in the group Secular Sexuality
24 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Dyslexic's DOG's discussion Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.
1 hour ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish posted a video

Auditory Hallucinations - An Audio Representation

This is designed to provide the listener with some understanding of what it might be like to experience auditory hallucinations. Content in this presentation... I know many of you probably do not go through this, however I have physical and mental…
1 hour ago
Warren Jappe posted photos
1 hour ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish posted a photo
1 hour ago
Profile Iconmarc whelton and stella kwale joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Dyslexic's DOG shared their discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Dyslexic's DOG posted a discussion
2 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service