Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (267)

Featured Discussions

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenbergLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist resource list site

http://theatheistsociety.com/  I'm creating a simple atheist resource/list site. The css is staying super simple for now so it displays we…

Started by Goth

8 yesterday
Reply by Goth

Great Audio book of the Bible read by an Atheist?

Are there any audio books of the the Bible with Atheist annotations or commentary? I used to Listen to various podcasts but would like to h…

Started by Wayne Philips

9 Nov 24
Reply by Future

A/N book review/recommendations

I have noticed that A/N users often refer to authors or particular books. There appear to be many that frequent this site that are well rea…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

5 Sep 13
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

New Article - God or Evil

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this… Anyway. I have just posted a new article on my website which is part 4…

Started by Jason James

1 Jul 30
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Death without God

As a lifelong atheist, I have never been afraid of death. I'm comfortable believing there is nothing afterward. Now I'm in my seventies. Wh…

Started by Karl

77 Jul 15
Reply by Idaho Spud

Weird ads

Has anyone else noticed the weirdly inappropriate ads that show up on this site? So far today I've seen one ad for a "degree" in theology a…

Started by Sarah

48 May 20
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

Can anybody explain what's caused the site to go down repeatedly the past few days? When will it be reliable again?

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

43 May 14
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Paul Howard and the foolishness of preordained knowledge.

Paul Howard and the foolishness of preordained Knowledge.

Started by Gerald Payne

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

The Middle Ages:. Church and State

Consider the possibility that the failure of educational institutions for children to put any effort into teaching the middle ages is likel…

Started by Paul Howard

18 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Paul Howard

Text List of Groups ?

Is there a simple alphabetical list of groups? I don't mean this list.  http://atheistnexus.org/groups I mean a text only list with some de…

Started by Paul Howard

6 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Janice Rael

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service