Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (263)

Featured Discussions

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenbergLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weird ads

Has anyone else noticed the weirdly inappropriate ads that show up on this site? So far today I've seen one ad for a "degree" in theology a…

Started by Sarah

48 May 20
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

Can anybody explain what's caused the site to go down repeatedly the past few days? When will it be reliable again?

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

43 May 14
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Paul Howard and the foolishness of preordained knowledge.

Paul Howard and the foolishness of preordained Knowledge.

Started by Gerald Payne

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

The Middle Ages:. Church and State

Consider the possibility that the failure of educational institutions for children to put any effort into teaching the middle ages is likel…

Started by Paul Howard

18 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Paul Howard

Text List of Groups ?

Is there a simple alphabetical list of groups? I don't mean this list.  http://atheistnexus.org/groups I mean a text only list with some de…

Started by Paul Howard

6 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Janice Rael

Death without God

As a lifelong atheist, I have never been afraid of death. I'm comfortable believing there is nothing afterward. Now I'm in my seventies. Wh…

Started by Karl

62 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Using your name and What other people see

I joined with my real name. There are discussions I do not mind sharing with members and non members. There are some things that I do not w…

Started by Russell Pangborn

11 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Moving Forward on Atheist Nexus. A Few Comments on Richard's Post.

I have been a member of Atheist Nexus for about 8 years.  If I recall, there were only a few hundred members at the time that I joined. As…

Started by Daniel W

0 Jun 29, 2015

Membership signup process

Hi - thanks for making it possible for me to pay something as a member.  I think you have more or less struck the right chord - folks can p…

Started by jlaz

1 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

Made in "his" image?

Just curious as to anybody's thoughts on this topic; It was the first argument that ever got me detention in christian brainwashing school…

Started by Auntie Christ

14 May 24, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service