Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi... I have a potentially contentious question/suggestion right off the bat...

(Feel free to look at my Profile for a bit about me and I'm an open book if ya wanna ask more.) That said, the reason I found you guys was…

Started by Brett Aubrey

85 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

Bill Payers takes me to a Church?

Is it safe to visit the Bill Payers link on the right of the main page? it appears to link to a Religion Church of Scientology. If some Rel…

Started by Sera

2 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

Opera 10.00 Beta: any problems using AN with it?

If you're using Opera 10.00 Beta (and if not I suggest you give it a bash: it's rather lovely) have you been having any trouble with Atheis…

Started by Dave P

0 Jun 21, 2009

ChipIn

What happened to the ChipIn widget that was showing up on the right side of my page for a while?

Started by Little Name Atheist

5 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

National day of bowel movements

The powers the be/where assumed all Americans will want to pray on one day a year for patriotism’s sake. I can’t imagine a more useless wai…

Started by Janelle Evonne

4 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Jason Spicer

Essay Contest

The United Coalition of Reason is delighted to announce an essay contest as part of our upcoming Good Without God campaign tied not only to…

Started by Margaret Downey

12 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

News?

Where is the News? I can't seem to find it. I'm new to this site, but why isn't there a tab on the main page or a link somewhere to all the…

Started by Master Shake

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by George

Blog post disappeared

I wanted to see if anyone else had an issue with their AN blog. I had a post and even replied to a comment. Now when I go to my profile/blo…

Started by V1ktor

3 May 28, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

Is there any way to make your profile Private?

Is there a way I can make my profile private so it doesn't show up in the first page when you google "Atheists odessa,tx" or "Madison Taylo…

Started by Madimoo

10 May 28, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Add a discussion Preview button

It would be nice to have a "Preview" button for posts. (I make typos quite a bit and always want to preview before I actually post.) Also,…

Started by Ga

2 May 28, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service