Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (259)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I make my page different?

I would like to make my page different from the default blue. I've seen other fonts and backgrounds on other people's pages, help me learn…

Started by Parallax

5 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Where did the music upload go?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I found it to be a very neat and nice feature, where you could upload some of your favori…

Started by LeaT

7 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Technical Q/A regarding this site

The place where newbies and technological retards like myself ask technical questions on how this site is run, how to modify the personal u…

Started by Rosa

8 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

"Latest Activity"

I have a question and the answer might be obvious, but I'm no computer pro, so bear with me here. In the "Latest Activity" sidebar on "My…

Started by IsThatLatin

5 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Audio player

Uh what happened to the audio player?

Started by Jeffrey

1 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Moderation, please

Gents, it appears to me that a number of discussions are mis-posted into the Atheist Nexus forum/category that do not relate to "discussion…

Started by Richard Knight

4 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Videos won't load

All I get is the "Loading..." message, but nothing actually loads. I've got Flash 9, Firefox 2.0.0.9 and Windows XP.

Started by Steve

4 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Suggestions For Site Improvement

I figured I'd start this thread to see what people want to see added/changed to the site to make it more accessible and fun to use for ever…

Started by Matt

61 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Db0

Performance

I'm sad to say that the performance of the Nexus for me is horrible. The scrolling of pages is amazingly slow/choppy. I'm on Firefox3/Ubun…

Started by Db0

32 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by WATCHER

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service