Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Banner ad fail

Anyone else see an issue with the banner ad at the top of this screenshot (attached)

Started by Patrick F

8 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Liz E

Some Nexus functions work in Explorer but not in Firefox

Haven't seen this commented so thought I'd say something.   As a group moderator, once in a while I want to change the group avatar.  I tho…

Started by Daniel W

3 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

i think every atheist should this book

i think every atheist should this book because a lot of theist told us if there is no god. who created the earth? it seems impossible for t…

Started by Kitten Blackstar

1 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Original Weapons of Mass Destruction

The Human Society are releasing themselves from artificial and transparent bondage. We are aware and in-tuned with global humanitarian ca…

Started by Evil For All Time

3 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

Is there a way to fully kill the chat room 'ding'

I like keeping my nexus window open to pop back and forth, even while I'm doing other things (or listening to music). But the ding won't st…

Started by jay H

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

When one says 'bridge' instead of 'wall' regards to US gov (Egypt hello) tell em read this.. torture chamber shit!

http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/bushwhacked-book-captures-that-moment-of-infamy-in-tx-faith-based

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 18, 2013

Anyone heard of Serapis?

I am doing research on the relationship between the Egyptian deity Serapis and Christianity. Any help out there?

Started by Nyabingi Kuti

0 Jul 26, 2013

Clothing line?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a clothing line for atheists. I have seen sites selling atheist t-shirts and hoodies but then sell c…

Started by James

25 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by gary betchan

Atheist Nexus: The Total Atheism Package.......

I'm going to go out on a limb, hoping that, perhaps, my friends will help me make my point, or at least,... straighten me out! I normally…

Started by William Grant

1 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by MB

Commonality between religion and science - check out Infinite Monkey Cage

Hello out there I got involved in a facebook debate after the London hacking incident. Someone with cut and paste responses who was pushin…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

0 May 24, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service