Comedy (768)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

finally

I have a T shirt with "Copenhagen Fantasy Camp", and pictures of Bohr and Heisenberg (and an equation with Planck's constant as a hint). N…

Started by jay H

0 Aug 22

Jim Jefferies tells how most Australians view Gun Control in the U.S.A.

Some of you may laugh and some may get angry. But, how Jim Jefferies tells it is precisely how many of us, including myself view the Gun Co…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

10 Jul 31
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Timmy Brothers water

Hipster spoof: https://vimeo.com/131422396

Started by jay H

1 Jul 22
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Rick Wiles Renounces U.S. Citizenship: Expect U.S. Citizen's Average Intelligence To Rise Sharply!

U.S. End Of Times Nutjob: Rick Wiles stated that he is renouncing his citizenship, because of equality of marriage law. Wile's reasons are…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

9 Jul 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

Be careful what you say online

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

2 Jul 8
Reply by Pat

California going to the dogs

I took some out-of-town guests to a new breakfast and lunch place that allows well-behaved dogs. A man came in with a small dog, placed a c…

26 Jun 24
Reply by sk8eycat

Newer Age

A message from spiritual advisor JP Sears. I could get all into none-ness. Not so much into animal-based soy substitutes. "Not being…

Started by Daniel W

2 May 31
Reply by Daniel W

The price of prayer

Arguing, once again, I replied to a question that I would pray all day if the money was right. Now I know there's perks , like free admitta…

Started by Gerald Payne

0 Apr 30

Benny Hinn Begins New Life as a Zebra

Benny Hinn, the televangelist famous for holding faith healing crusades where thousands of people are healed, has been punished quite visib…

Started by Jeff Reid

6 Apr 16
Reply by sk8eycat

A child who gets it.

36 Mar 20
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service