Coming Out Atheist (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My problem.

Hello. I am brand new to this site, I stumbled upon it on google but I found it to my liking. So, just like the rest of you, I am atheist.…

Started by Blake

26 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

Switching Point

If your experience has been anything like mine, then having a logical discussion with someone very convinced of their opposing view is a ve…

Started by Jezzy

13 May 12, 2009
Reply by Christine

anyone know of a book editor/agent willing to take on an anti-religion novel...

can anyone out there recommend a book editor or agent that can help me take my manuscript to the next level. It is a story about a muslim b…

Started by Nico Rahm

1 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Mumba C Mumbi

Struggling to tell my family that I am an atheist...

Hello my fellow atheists, I am really struggling to tell my parents that I am an atheist. First of all I want to give you a short overview…

Started by Andi the blasphemer

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Allen Uribes

The "Respect" Argument

My mom often says that I must go to synagogue simply because I must show respect for the family. They say they want the family to be there…

Started by chironex

37 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Buffy

Advice needed about dealing with others

I know I am an atheist. To me that's a fact very much in the same why the sky is blue for me. My dad as much as I love him he's a baptist.…

Started by Dre Smith

9 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Szekularis Figyelo

growing up and religon

hi. is it me or do more people end up the opposite as their raised as ppl who are raised that way. every atheist i know was raised catholic…

Started by park

10 Mar 9, 2009

Dealing with parents/relatives/friends

Although I told my parents that I am an agnostic and do not feel bound by their laws and restrictions they have steadfastly refused to budg…

Started by Emanuel

20 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by chironex

Religion Stronger Than Family?.. .

Since the early age of 12 I been questioning my family's beliefs (Catholic). Curious questions such as.. If "god" created everythig, did so…

Started by Atheist Soldier

3 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

how to tell my parents i don't want to go to church

so im 16 and living at home. i was brought up catholic but my family is particularly devout. however, we go to church every sunday (and my…

Started by olivia

13 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Jason Torpy

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service