Ethics & Morals (577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

In 2008 an Italian Artist called Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the mid…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

4 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

Identity Politics

What is identity politics?

Started by Chris

15 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Chris

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Narcissistic Personality Disorder as described by The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorde…

Started by Joan Denoo

7 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

anomie personality disorder

anomie personality disorder noun, Sociology. 1. a state or condition of individuals or society characterized by a breakdown or absence of s…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

Thoughts on “It Can’t Happen Here”

Thoughts on “It Can’t Happen Here” I just finished going through a list of dynasties in Egypt from the Early Dynastic Period,  starting abo…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Dec 10, 2016

A radically different look at theist/non-theist morality

Atheist indisputably hold the moral high ground. I have seen many debates where theist ask some question…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

23 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Anti-Abortion as moral smoke screen of racism

White evangelicalism is white nationalism. Fred Clark's historical account of White Evangelicalism as a moral justification of White Nation…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

11 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Thomas Murray

Unprecedented Conflict of Interest - tRump

Trump’s unusual conflict: Millions in debts to German bank now facing federal fines What ethics do you expect from a guy who says not payin…

0 Oct 1, 2016

Atheist must hold themselves to a HIGHER standard of morality

Once again forgive me for my newness and naivety as a newcomer to the atheist community. On my own, I have come to the conclusion that ath…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

20 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Open Racism of US Officials

Maine's Governor Openly Calls for Race War Against People of Color Maggots are crawling out of the woodwork! Calls are mounting for Maine R…

17 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service