Ethics & Morals (566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Privileged Cruelty of Religious Right Sex Rules, Valerie Tarico

The Privileged Cruelty of Religious Right Sex Rules "...conservative Christians want above all to deny sexual intimacy and pleasure to peop…

Started by Joan Denoo

10 Jun 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

Expelled if You Have a Gay Sibling

Christian High School Says It Has the Right to Expel You if You Have a Gay Sibling at Home by Hemant Mehta Someone with a connection to Tr…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

11 May 25
Reply by jay H

Auction For Murder Weapon

Gun George Zimmerman Used to Kill Trayvon Martin Up for Auction ... abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-gun-trayvon...death-auctioned-off/s…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

9 May 15
Reply by Michael Walker

As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act

As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act "Ms. Powers was among more than 250 abuse survivors and tipsters who…

Started by Joan Denoo

10 Apr 20
Reply by Loren Miller

The Return of the D.I.Y. Abortion

The Return of the D.I.Y. Abortion I remember all too well the do-it-yourself abortions. Family members and friends terminated their pregnan…

Started by Joan Denoo

8 Mar 12
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Enslaved - over 10,000 climate refugee children

10,000 refugee children are missing, says Europol Organized crime is systematically taking unaccompanied minors fleeing in Europe for sex w…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

4 Feb 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Short Answers to Hard Questions About Zika Virus

Short Answers to Hard Questions About Zika Virus Source: Virus that causes birth defects spreads from Brazil to Puerto Rico "Health author…

Started by Joan Denoo

5 Feb 4
Reply by Michael Penn

Middle East war, so good for profits

Weapons Makers Caught on Tape Celebrating the Financial Benefits of ISIS and Syrian War Major defense contractors celebrate mass murder and…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

6 Feb 2
Reply by Donald L. Engel

If the god of the bible actually existed, it would be our moral responsibility to rebel.

I had this thought as I arrived home at around 1 a.m. from a lovely vacation in Monterey, CA (saw some beautiful dolphins up close again. W…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

36 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Masturbators Are Closet Homosexuals? Well according to Stopmasturbatingnow.org!

Apart from this being so incredibly WRONG, it demonstrates how idiotic some .org websites are. The authors of the rot on that website have…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

50 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service