Ethics & Morals (574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Amazing Atheist - Don't Call Me Racist

A pretty interesting video by The Amazing Atheist on black culture being a victim cult and other controversial subjects.

Started by George K.

4 Jul 27
Reply by Michael Penn

If we consider Christianity a cult and not a religion, could we make it illegal?

In the bible, it talks about God creating evil (Isaiah 45:7), the Old Testament still applying today (Matthew 5:17-19), kind words and mora…

Started by Atheists read the bible.

6 Jul 13
Reply by Michael Penn

Is it worth hanging myself on my birthday to be with my dog?

So my birthday marks the tenth aniversary of getting my first dog, and also the fifth aniversary of putting him down. Now imagine being a k…

4 Jul 9
Reply by Amit Malik

Hate

A Sacramento pastor, Roger Jimenez from Verity Baptist Church, responded to the Orlando shooting that killed 49 people and injured 50 with…

Started by Joan Denoo

44 Jul 7
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

I would rather burn forever for doing good, than to spend an eternity in paradise for doing evil.

In fact, Revelation 14:1-4 says that only 144,000 men go to heaven (sorry women.) But the bible itself completly evil and inhumane. I would…

1 Jul 6
Reply by Michael Penn

How can any moral person justify the bible?

In the bible, it talks about God creating evil (Isaiah 45:7), cutting women and sending them across the country (Judges 19:29), killing all…

6 Jun 22
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Child sex abuse by Protestant clergy in the United States

Child sex abuse by Protestant clergy difficult to document Large number of denominations, nature of hierarchy make task elusive Three repor…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Jun 15
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Did you know that God hates some children before they are born and having done nothing wrong?

Romans 9:10-15... So much for "God is love" and "The family that prays together stays together."

1 Jun 13
Reply by Jennifer W

Praying for the Orlando shooting will solve nothing.

A lot of my facebook friends are hash tagging #Prayforthegays. Doing that solves nothing. I don't mean to sound like an ashhole, but who wa…

7 Jun 13
Reply by Jennifer W

The Privileged Cruelty of Religious Right Sex Rules, Valerie Tarico

The Privileged Cruelty of Religious Right Sex Rules "...conservative Christians want above all to deny sexual intimacy and pleasure to peop…

Started by Joan Denoo

10 Jun 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service