Ethics & Morals (539)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TYSON AND THE PLEDGE

Ha ha, had to share. Neil deGrasse Tyson is my hero. I think I will make this my sig line. "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divide…

Started by Michael Penn

3 Apr 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

Teresa No Saint

Mother Teresa: anything but a saint... Vendredi, 01 Mars 2013 17:24 News The myth of altruism and generosity surrounding Mother Teresa i…

Started by Patricia

14 Apr 6
Reply by Loren Miller

Christianity and the Swinging Lifestyle

I found this new trend hard to reconcile with the Christian faith but apparently some have found ways to justify it. I though I would share…

Started by Wayne P

11 Apr 4
Reply by Deidre

JW's keep silent

The Horrifying Ways Jehovah Witnesses Keep Child Abuse Victims Silent My congregation's elders knew that there was a predator in our midst…

Started by Patricia

11 Mar 20
Reply by sk8eycat

Evil Christian Morality - and an antidote

Taking a look at what Christianity teaches, you see the following set down as iron-clad commandments: - You should always put yourself las…

Started by Nonconformist

20 Mar 16
Reply by Patricia

Ontario Medical College: No discrimination on moral/religious grounds.

On FriendlyAtheist. To put an end to this morass of conflicting moral and religious beliefs, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Onta…

Started by Daniel W

1 Mar 16
Reply by jay H

Matt McLaughlin, Lawyer, Huntington, California, appears to be a Lunatic for Demanding Execution of Gays!

I couldn't believe that anybody in the 21st Century would consider executing people for gay sex. But Matt McLaughlin, has demonstrated clea…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

30 Mar 7
Reply by Idaho Spud

Letter to Jenny McCarthy, via Atheism and Me

Posted: 05 Feb 2015 10:19 PM PST Dear Jenny McCarthy, I know it's unlikely you'll ever read this, and that if it ever does come to your att…

Started by Patricia

9 Feb 28
Reply by Patricia

Not that long ago: Burning Americans to Death

This from Alternet.org I need to dwell on it a bit.  During the 20th century, and the 19th century, it is well documented that crowds of A…

Started by Daniel W

34 Feb 10
Reply by Asa Watcher

The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/exonerations-record-high-2014_n_6551918.html I forget.  Someone remind again:  Why do we still ha…

Started by James G. Lee

93 Feb 6
Reply by Donald L. Engel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service