Ethics & Morals (583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Make the World a Better Place - Your Considered Opinions Please

I think the world would be a much better place if the majority of its citizens would realise that religion is a dirty, filthy, evil, immora…

Started by La Gaya Sienza

8 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by La Gaya Sienza

The Mosque at “Ground Zero”

As an Atheist I don't want to see a mosque, church or temple built anywhere even if it's in the middle of the Nevada deserts. But like any…

Started by Jim DePaulo

12 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Lisa

Monsanto and Bill Gates... not good.

The latest in über schemes to control the soil...Gates Foundation Criticized for Increasing Monsanto Investment And the charity of billion…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 27, 2010

PETA kills thousands of animals a year

I've never really paid any attention to PETA. I am all for the humane treatment of animals, but they see to be a little too hysterical for…

Started by §kürrý

40 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Matt M

Need some opinions about a bigot

My fiance is pretty close to some of the people that work underneath her.  One of those workers is a really nice gay christian from souther…

Started by scott martins

11 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Nic

Ending life - inexorable decline, manipulation, autonomy. Who decides?

More than a year ago, I made the decision to stop my Dad's medical treatments.  He was 89 years old, with 3 types of metastatic cancer.  He…

Started by Daniel W

6 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

Some Americans 'Catholics?' wanted to retire in Catholic Costa Rica but...

Paragon Ponzi Sheme Inc.!http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fl-paragon-costa-rica-lawsuit-20100813,0,230050,full.storywow, check out…

0 Aug 14, 2010

Sheep following the shepherd: How accountable is the individual?

I'm reading through a side tangent in an Atheist News bit. The tangent is in defense of the Pope for having been a member of the Hitler You…

Started by Jo Jerome

3 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dan DuPree

Inside the Glenn Beck Goldline Scheme (jpeg timeline)

0 Aug 2, 2010

Objective morality

I am sure that any atheist who has even skirted the theism/atheism debate has encountered what I will term here the “objective morality” ar…

Started by Gary Connolly

7 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service