Ethics & Morals (567)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WAIT Abstinence Program

I had to start an abstinence only program yesterday, and that drives me nuts. The program talks nothing of contraceptives, and speak about…

Started by Garrick McElroy

55 May 11, 2010
Reply by Nick Carpenter

Atheist Richard Dawkins on absolute morality

When a young theist asks how an atheist can decide between right and wrong when the atheist has no absolute morality, Dawkins doesn't talk…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Goz

Ask yourself, what would Jesus do?

... and then presumably go and do it.Well, apparently Jesus would get himself hanged on a cross to absolve the sins of others. So, Christia…

Started by Martin Allen

23 May 9, 2010
Reply by Michelle

I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby

http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/real-life/article/-/7124792/im-in-love-with-my-grandson-were-having-a-baby/I only wish I could make…

Started by Tyson

36 May 3, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Why should an atheist care about the environment?

Bearing in mind that, by the time the planet is totally ruined, most of us (if not all) will be long gone, then why should an athiest care…

Started by Anthony Hall

38 May 2, 2010
Reply by boris urshugur

Prostitutes, Call Girls, Mistress, Courtesans etc

What do you say? Should it be legal? If one legalizes and regulates it then there is less crime involved. I'm talking brothels and cat hous…

Started by Scott

128 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Arrested, Huang Guangyu, "raised Catholic had determined the way he did business"

Even in of all places... CHINA. The infection of business corruption manifest through what folks? CATHOLOSISM IZM SCHIZM... yet again.http:…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

6 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The Wesboro Baptist Scum Sued By Marine's Father.

Westboro Baptist Church and their cretin of a minister, Fred Phelps are being sued by the father of a marine who died in Iraq after they…

Started by Jim DePaulo

14 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Dear Pope, We’re Coming For You

For a long time now, the people of the world have known that many Catholic priests have been sexually assaulting children. This happens so…

Started by Staks Rosch

21 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

Suicide

Is suicide wrong? It's obvious that suicide should not be the first solution tried in order to fix a problem, but who's to say that someone…

Started by John Shropshire

32 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Donna Darko

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service