Ethics & Morals (589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why are so many atheists pro-abortion?

Is it just for the sake of disagreeing with the religious? Is it because they see being anti-abortion as being a strictly religious viewpoi…

Started by Christopher Peter Robinson

16 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Christopher Peter Robinson

Utilitarianism & Consequentialism

This is a continuation from another thread. George Kane wrote: A lot of comments have been made on this board indicating questions that p…

Started by Skylar

15 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Pallando

Desire Utilitarianism VS Act Utilitarianism

There is a discussion currently ongoing under a previous thread that I'm afraid is going to waste as it is totally away from the original t…

Started by Db0

15 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Pallando

Home is where the god was

My curiosity is a driving force and I'm interested in your thoughts and concerns rather than following through with this but I was wonderin…

Started by Jeffrey

2 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by John

I have been ignorant of ignorance...

Growing up, my parents would tell me about homophobia, people denying scientific facts, and the ultra-fundie religious nutbags. At first I…

Started by zack

11 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by zack

Questioning ethics.

I'd like to argue that all ethics are insane, despite how it might confirm the opinion of the religious that atheists are immoral. It just…

Started by Zeglr Almighty

7 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by mthoreau

Morality Brain Teaser

I took a class called "Vice, Crime and American Law," a few years ago, it was very interesting... we had to write an essay that answered th…

Started by LoLo

19 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by cx2i3

The LORD EDUCATION IS MY GOD

All people indoctrinate one another. Or do you not think so? Every tribe indoctrinates its members as does every religion or every type of…

Started by TrinityRoy

4 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by TrinityRoy

Gustav,Hanna, Ike

Lets work together to contact all our southern members to make sure they are ok and to see if we can do anything for them. Look in your fr…

Started by LaRae Meadows

4 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Skylar

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service