Family and Community (615)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard HaynesLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by LuaraLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

I dont know the answer to that. A recent study showed that having no friends is as hazardous as smoking 15 cigarettes daily. I like to thin…

Started by Daniel W

48 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Not Prayers, but ______ ?

Hello Members: During loss and tragedy, theists will often say "you are in my thoughts and prayers" to express their support and compassion…

Started by Doug Page

30 Aug 12
Reply by Darcy Fallon

Atheist I went to school with committed suicide in 2010. (Goodbye Video on Youtube)

My highschool in Utah had a Facebook page for students who had passed away.  There was a guy mentioned on there named Michael Match, which…

Started by Talons

6 Aug 6
Reply by Michael Penn

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes

5 Aug 2
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

The loving sky daddy

The loving sky daddy who looks out for his children strikes again. The body of Taliyah Marsman found, Calgary Police say murder ... globaln…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

6 Jul 18
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

As an agnostic atheist, should I go to my boyfriend's baptism?

I'm stuck in an interesting situation.... First, I just joined this today, and I've been an atheist my whole life (although I consider myse…

Started by Allie May

31 Jun 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Atheist variant on Jewish Mezuzah?

Hi -  We do have a discussion area for Jewish Atheists, and I may pose this question there also, but I thought I'd ask a broader audience…

Started by jlaz

14 Jun 26
Reply by jlaz

How do I stop debating Christians on yahoo answers?

So I escape the daily struggles of religious indoctrination by using the Internet. Only problem is that I go on yahoo answers a lot and get…

Started by Atheists read the bible.

7 Jun 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

Disaster Waiting to Happen

Schumer: New Gun Resembling iPhone 'Disaster Waiting to Happen'ABC News‎ - 6 hours ago "This iPhone gun is a disaster waiting to happe…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

14 May 16
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

atheist from a Muslim family with boyfriend. Helppp

Hey guys, I have been really stressed about this issue ad tought maybe someone could help me out. I have been with this guy for 3 years. M…

Started by Rida

6 Mar 25
Reply by Bernice Onuoha

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service