Family and Community (593)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard HaynesLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by LuaraLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The loss of one of our wonderful members.

I sadly inform you that our beautiful friend Elaine Hampton, affectionately known here as both Felaine and Sk8eycat, died this past weekend…

Started by The Flying Atheist

10 Aug 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

Singles and Atheism

Why is so difficult for an Atheist to find a partner? My late husband didn't care I was an Atheist (he didn't care about any religion). The…

Started by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

7 Aug 5
Reply by Plinius

Interesting. My mother wants to forbid me to get vaccinated. XD

First my mother was angry with me because I want to take away the parental "right" to not vaccinate. She's correct. That's exactly how I fe…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

14 Aug 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

Preschool into kindergarten

So my daughter is finishing up preschool and is starting public school in August. And the teacher she has now is apparently telling them bi…

Started by Leslie H Watson

12 Jul 29
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

An Honest Liar (the James Randi story) is available on Netflix

It's probably been available for quite some time, but tonight I decided to watch it. I already knew much of the story. I decided to steal t…

4 Jul 20
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

First measles death in US since 2003

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/2/8886939/washington-woman-dies-of-complications-from-measles What we need, friends and neighbors, is a law…

24 Jul 14
Reply by Greg

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes

4 Jul 10
Reply by Kiljoy616

Trying not to be rude...

The other night, my wife and I are walking on Palofox enjoying the evening. We were on our way to meet some friends. As we walked we notice…

Started by Concerned parent

8 Jul 9
Reply by Michael Penn

I'm sick after visiting my loony New Age anti-vaxxer cousin...probably nothing, but still...

Well, I just got back from visiting my anti-vaxxer relatives: my cousin's husband, a psychiatrist; my cousin and her five-year-old adopted…

12 Jul 6
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Cooperative video game play elicits pro-social behavior, research finds

Cooperative video game play elicits pro-social behavior, research finds Interesting! When I did my research on Family Violence, I found the…

Started by Joan Denoo

7 Jul 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service