Family and Community (617)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I stop debating Christians on yahoo answers?

So I escape the daily struggles of religious indoctrination by using the Internet. Only problem is that I go on yahoo answers a lot and get…

Started by Atheists read the bible.

7 Jun 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

Disaster Waiting to Happen

Schumer: New Gun Resembling iPhone 'Disaster Waiting to Happen'ABC News‎ - 6 hours ago "This iPhone gun is a disaster waiting to happe…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

14 May 16
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

atheist from a Muslim family with boyfriend. Helppp

Hey guys, I have been really stressed about this issue ad tought maybe someone could help me out. I have been with this guy for 3 years. M…

Started by Rida

6 Mar 25
Reply by Bernice Onuoha

Sponsers for Reason Rally 2016

Here is a list of sponsers, so far. I think it would be cool if one more was added.  :-)  Just sayin...

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

2 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

Literally had the door of my house smashed to bits with an axe by a local Xian couple today!  This was provoked by my sitting alone at home…

Started by L Ross

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

Submission: Part 1 - by Theo van Gogh/Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Feb 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

Is Religion like Baseball?

So here's a train of thought I wanted to try out.  I was watching some of the Mr. Deity pieces.  I totally love the one titled "Mr. Deity a…

Started by B.K.

9 Jan 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

That meeting was valuable but even just listening to the prayer part I felt sick and angry

I will keep going back to these meetings for adult children of alcoholics. There was an opening prayer and then each took a turn reading a…

Started by Kelly

8 Jan 11
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

A Singer's Dilemma

I sing baritone with a 55-member chorus in the Barbershop Harmony Society. Every year the chorus celebrates the Christmas season with a pro…

Started by Glenn Kersten

54 Jan 1
Reply by Glenn Kersten

I made my mom think; I wonder what the backlash will be? XD

Last night my mother and I had a long talk about my cousin. Brief explanation: My cousin is very ill physically and won't see a doctor. She…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

3 Dec 31
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service