Family and Community (613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offending the hell out of polite company

I posted the wrong stuff on another website, in the last few days, which I deleted today after my dad called me. I posted the wrong stuff o…

Started by Michael Pianko

14 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Michael Pianko

Death of a parent

Hello friends. Over the past year i have been shoring up some of the financial holes left in our family by the death of my father 2/20/12.…

Started by Clarence Dember

17 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Clarence Dember

The next school shooting was going to be near me

4 Students Arrested in Northern California, Suspected of Plotting Killings in High School This school is only a couple of miles from the C…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

0 Oct 5, 2015

Modest is Hottest!

I wasn't sure which forum would be best for this but I think since views vary with the area and culture, the community forum might be a goo…

Started by Jezzy

53 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

Keeping the peace while establishing boundaries

You know, it's really weird to have close family whose "values" you find morally repugnant and perplexing, especially when you know they fe…

7 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The loss of one of our wonderful members.

I sadly inform you that our beautiful friend Elaine Hampton, affectionately known here as both Felaine and Sk8eycat, died this past weekend…

Started by The Flying Atheist

10 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

Singles and Atheism

Why is so difficult for an Atheist to find a partner? My late husband didn't care I was an Atheist (he didn't care about any religion). The…

Started by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

7 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Plinius

Interesting. My mother wants to forbid me to get vaccinated. XD

First my mother was angry with me because I want to take away the parental "right" to not vaccinate. She's correct. That's exactly how I fe…

14 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

Preschool into kindergarten

So my daughter is finishing up preschool and is starting public school in August. And the teacher she has now is apparently telling them bi…

Started by Leslie H Watson

12 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

An Honest Liar (the James Randi story) is available on Netflix

It's probably been available for quite some time, but tonight I decided to watch it. I already knew much of the story. I decided to steal t…

4 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service