Family and Community (591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

Make of it what you will, but I don't hallucinate, and nor do I have delusions of reference, and I never have. Avoid Christian psychiatris…

Started by Bruce Long

58 Mar 27
Reply by Patricia

Covering Faces in Canada

Most Canadians say faces shouldn’t be covered at citizenship ceremonies: poll http://globalnews.ca/news/1894770/most-canadians-say-faces-

Started by Patricia

2 Mar 21
Reply by Plinius

New atheist book

Hi. I'm David Seidman, a member of this forum (although I don't post often), and I have a new book out. It's called What If I'm an Atheist?…

Started by David Seidman

2 Mar 17
Reply by David Seidman

"God Bless America" being in Public School Curriculum"

Hi all, My son just joined the choir at his elementary school. He's eight years old and in second grade. I know there's a combined school c…

Started by Jason Andrews

25 Mar 16
Reply by Greg

7.5 million people left religion since 2012: Three graphs from latest General Social Survey

http://tobingrant.religionnews.com/2015/03/12/7-5-million-people-left-religion-since-2012-three-graphs-latest-general-social-survey/?utm_co

Started by jlaz

7 Mar 14
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Bad news sells but it's bad for you.

This is something I am guilty of, big time.  Passing on bad news about issues that affect secular people, or atheists, or folks here.  Some…

Started by Daniel W

4 Mar 10
Reply by Plinius

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

Female Equality

Hey, I just signed the petition "Federal Party Leaders: Join an Election Debate that Speaks to Women" and wanted to see if you could help b…

Started by Patricia

15 Mar 4
Reply by Patricia

Atheist Billboards Go Up in Puerto Rico to Promote Upcoming Conference

Billboards sponsored by American Atheists are now up in San Juan and Ponce, Puerto Rico, to mark the upcoming conference there this August…

Started by Hiram

5 Feb 25
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Letter to Jenny McCarthy, via Atheism and Me

Posted: 05 Feb 2015 10:19 PM PST Dear Jenny McCarthy, I know it's unlikely you'll ever read this, and that if it ever does come to your att…

Started by Patricia

33 Feb 22
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service