Family and Community (614)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To move or not to move?

Hi guys, I am currently in the US Army and station in Texas. In 2013 i will be completing my enlistment, making me a civilian once more. Me…

Started by Jonah Coronado

20 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

The kids, dammit, they're just kids! WTF!??! I hate seeing this kids as shields crap!

The moment I caught this clip in a fundy vid I said "wtf!?!?"Because u know it's true; the fraud and exploitation of it all:I tried to put…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

6 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Pagan mom challenges Bible giveaway at North Carolina school

Pagan mom challenges Bible giveaway at North Carolina school WEAVERVILLE, N.C. –  A pagan mother's challenge to the distribution of donate…

Started by Hiram

7 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dogly

Mike Malloy is my extended family:

5 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by David W

Niece sending me religious stuff

I'm not sure if my niece knows about my lack of belief, and i don't want to be rude to her. She tragically lost her husband, BUT I wish she…

Started by damian

10 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

Apparently, me and my ex-enemy are friends again.

If you read my other posts, I've had this ex-friend bigot ever since I came out. We've always argued and even have gotten into a fist fight…

Started by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

Jessica Alhquist is now denied Flowers

Article So now a local florist is refusing to deliver flowers to Jessica Alhquist, along with two other florists in the town. The website…

Started by Jessica

12 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

The 99% movement is saving people from fraudulent foreclosure in FL.

http://youtu.be/_oINj3mjkPc

2 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Introduction / Family Rant

Hello everyone! I just began making a post about an issue I've been dealing with, and it started to run very long, so I figured I would mov…

Started by Logan Michael

1 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Marlana

Religious Ultimatums

A few months ago I was confronted with one of many difficult situations I have been faced with due to my family. I grew up in an extremely…

Started by Logan Michael

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Blue Skies

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service