Family and Community (591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

URGENT: Protect Life-saving Care for Women- Keep this bill from becoming law. Tell reps vote NO on H.R. 358.

URGENT: Protect Life-saving Care for WomenShare on FacebookShare on TwitterThe House of Representatives is set to vote this Thursday on H.R…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by PaleoAnthroEvo

I'm thinking required reading...

http://books.google.com/books?id=vbVELATjyEUC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+3rd+industrial+revolution

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

I can count on my xtian sister for one thing.....

.....Letting me down. My superbaptist sister was going to keep my kids, at my house, so my wife and I could attend this big event next Satu…

Started by roland707

24 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by damian

Smoking

I used to love my cigarettes. They'll wake you up, calm you down, give you a reason to stop working for five minutes. It's great to have on…

Started by roland707

15 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Should I disclose that I am atheist to my family?

Hello,I am 16, doing IBDP and a very stressed teenager.I belong to a Hindu family and my family strongly supports religion and existence of…

Started by Yash Patel

18 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by annet

Fred Phelps, thank you for being such a jerk

Recently, I looked into putting up a memorial bench in the city park for my dad who died last year.  I found out that religious verses coul…

Started by Grace Fitzpatrick

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Responses to Family behaviours

"Hypothetically speaking" :  If a religious family member and I were together at a function, and I uttered a swear word using his god's nam…

Started by Sandra Stott

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Hank Jr.- What you'd get if George Wallace and Ted Nugent had a baby.

Hank Jr.- What you'd get if George Wallace and Ted Nugent had a baby.  I saw a little blurb about his comment and thought "Maybe he's just…

Started by roland707

0 Oct 4, 2011

Newly Ordained as a Humanist Celebrant, What Would You As Atheists Want To See?

So I went and got myself ordained with a Humanist chaplaincy website, it's kind of like similar theistic groups where you get instantly ord…

Started by Andrew Stewart

1 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

RBB!

http://www.facebook.com/RockBeyondBelief

0 Oct 1, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service