Family and Community (598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm thinking required reading...

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

I can count on my xtian sister for one thing.....

.....Letting me down. My superbaptist sister was going to keep my kids, at my house, so my wife and I could attend this big event next Satu…

Started by roland707

24 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by damian

I used to love my cigarettes. They'll wake you up, calm you down, give you a reason to stop working for five minutes. It's great to have on…

Started by roland707

15 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Should I disclose that I am atheist to my family?

Hello,I am 16, doing IBDP and a very stressed teenager.I belong to a Hindu family and my family strongly supports religion and existence of…

Started by Yash Patel

18 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by annet

Fred Phelps, thank you for being such a jerk

Recently, I looked into putting up a memorial bench in the city park for my dad who died last year.  I found out that religious verses coul…

Started by Grace Fitzpatrick

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Responses to Family behaviours

"Hypothetically speaking" :  If a religious family member and I were together at a function, and I uttered a swear word using his god's nam…

Started by Sandra Stott

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Hank Jr.- What you'd get if George Wallace and Ted Nugent had a baby.

Hank Jr.- What you'd get if George Wallace and Ted Nugent had a baby.  I saw a little blurb about his comment and thought "Maybe he's just…

Started by roland707

0 Oct 4, 2011

Newly Ordained as a Humanist Celebrant, What Would You As Atheists Want To See?

So I went and got myself ordained with a Humanist chaplaincy website, it's kind of like similar theistic groups where you get instantly ord…

Started by Andrew Stewart

1 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

0 Oct 1, 2011

Florida parents let kid do funnel of juice after prolly who knows how many beers in it before

What if you were this kid, older, and able to understand what a lame, culturally deprived thing that is to do... If I grew up and heard/f…

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service