Family and Community (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religious coworker

Hey, name's George. I'm new here and have a bit of a quandary.So, this coworker of mine has seemingly taken up the challenge of "saving my…

Started by George Tuttle

11 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

How can we support each other beyond borders

Yes indeed,how can we support each other beyond borders is a real question for people like me who have recently embraced atheism and are in…

Started by Garfield Sakala

9 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Garfield Sakala

What Part of Xtian Culture do you Miss the Most?

Deconverts: What part of Christian culture do you miss the most? Is there a worship song or hymn you find yourself humming? Do you ever get…

Started by Christine Vyrnon

29 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Valentine's Day, The Olympics and The Monarchy

It would be an innocent-enough question to ask me how I'm celebrating Valentine's Day (or Christmas or Easter, for that matter). Every year…

Started by Neeven Soodyall

0 Feb 14, 2010

Places to stay near UMMC Jackson

Dear All,I am moving to Jackson Mississippi this summer to the Univ. of Miss. Medical School for a research position. I would really apprec…

Started by gopal

2 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by gopal

Camp Quest UK 2010

Hi, I know Atheist Nexus has been following the Camp Quest news so thought I'd fill you in about this year.   Our theme this year is "The M…

Started by Kyrill

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Married to a catholic

Well, that about says it.So, I married a catholic.  When we got married, she was under the impression that, though I was agnostic (which wa…

Started by Glenn West

9 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Independent Thought?

Ok, I am the only atheist in my family and I have only outright told one of my sisters;I am also the youngest in a large family. Well I can…

Started by Lydia

12 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Dennis

Kwanzaa: Ethical but non-religious :)

I'm reading on Kwanzaa, an African American holiday for the winter solstice which has been criticized severely by some people in the Xtian…

Started by Hiram

8 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Hiram

Five year old and questions about death.

My five and a half year old son hasn't been exposed to any religious ideas in our home and our immediate circle of friends, and though we k…

Started by Alexis G.

20 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service