General Network Questions (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FRANK KWABENA

Hey AtheistNexuses, Just wondering if anybody else getting an email from FRANK KWABENA? The person wanted a contact with me to disclosed "…

Started by Thomas Murray

2 Aug 20
Reply by Loren Miller

Teen atheist chat/forum

Forgive my ignorance. I have only really sought the atheist community recently and have only come out of the atheist closet in the last tw…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

6 Aug 3
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

I'm kinda worried now

I know I'm stupid for using a username that my brother is aware of. I hope he doesn't get too curious. (I'm closeted) I know no one can re…

Started by AIystem

10 Aug 3
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

FILM 'SPOTLIGHT'

The new film 'Spotlight' has reminded us of what happened with the expose' of pedophile priests in Boston, and on Sunday, August 4, 2015, P…

Started by Stephen Gunn

7 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

Earliest Memories of Church

My earliest memories of church were going with my grandma to baptist church about the age of five.  I had already had my suspicions about S…

Started by chris carroll

79 May 23, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

Is the real reason for religios conservatism fear?

Each and every one of us considers their point of view sacrosanct. Nobody but a willing slave would judge their opinions worthless. Yet whe…

Started by Gerald Payne

34 May 18, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

Jeffrey Armstrong vs Michael Shermer... What really happened?

Jeffrey Armstrong (a vedic astrologer) seems to completely debunk Skeptic Michael Shermer in Shermer's own show. The 9 minute long video (c…

Started by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

4 May 16, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

Has anyone else ALWAYS been an Atheist?

I am still new to this site, but I have noticed that most people tend to be "reformed theists."  Is there anyone out there that just NEVER…

Started by chris carroll

13 May 10, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Unable to Comment on Blog Posts

Why am I not able to comment on blog posts ? Every time I try it says something about my comment needing approval. Have I ever been known t…

Started by Anthony Jordan

4 May 6, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

Why is cigarette not banned by the FDA even though strong link between COPD and smoking has already been attributed with evidence?

There are plenty of evidence but just why the approval then?

Started by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

29 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service