General Network Questions (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

recognizing spam

Recognizing spam. OK, I don't click on these things because I can't be bothered with looking elsewhere when I'm already on here, but how to…

Started by Patricia

8 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Problem customizing "Text" box on profile

Every time I add custom content to my "Text" box, just text with some basic html, it pops up and tells me "The time has expired" and to ref…

Started by VanCity Skeptic

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by VanCity Skeptic

New guy, new life, maybe new friends

I would like to thank all those who have sent a hello since I joined in February. Today I made a trial post in my blog space, it worked. H…

Started by Duncan J Chopoorian

8 May 14, 2010
Reply by Duncan J Chopoorian

I can't seem to post a blog

Well, this is annoying... I tried to post my blog on this site and it just didn't appear. I have tried many times. The site just doesn't se…

Started by Sarah Trachtenberg

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Bye, Bye NING? "Pay-To-Play or Go Away"?

Anger and disappointment at Ning's new "pay-to-play or go away" policy is displayed here in the comments made to the Ning blog (An Update f…

Started by Paxdora Kosmosian

3 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by J.P.M.

Uploading photo from iphone

Does anyone know of an easier to upload a photo from the iPhone?

Started by Damond

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Groups that go away

Round about when this site was young (less than 1000 strong) there was a group for writers, of which I was a member.  Then one day, after a…

Started by Jas Brimstone

6 Mar 16, 2010

Trying to add badge on wordpress blog

I blog over at, but unfortunately my code skills are not quite up to my authorial skills. Can anyone t…

Started by Christian Polson-Brown

5 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Help shorten my learning curve

Hi gang. I've nosed around and read a lot and now I hope you can help me learn the "inside" stuff. Is there a way to just view content adde…

Started by Larry Melton

3 Mar 6, 2010

Freethinking Teens

I saw somewhere recently of a opportunity for freethinking youth to add to a blog.  I can't locate any information about it now.  Does this…

Started by Peg K

1 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service