General Network Questions (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shamefully inconsistent.

Quite a few of the atheists on this site will be well versed in the bible (many of us are former theists, after all) so I doubt very much I…

Started by Mathew T.

6 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Mathew T.

Call for Participants: News Story about Nonreligious Community

A national television news magazine is researching a story idea about the rise in the non-religious population in America. We are looking t…

Started by Nonbeliever Story Production

0 Oct 24, 2012

The Middle East and Islam

I was just performing a quick surf of the internet, and by quickly I mean it didn't take long to go "Huh?" The reason for the huh was this:…

Started by Ficking Chucken

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Hathal Alqassab

Who is your favorite voice for the atheist community?

I started off thoroughly enjoying Hitchens and Dawkins, but am currently a big fan of Matt Dillahunty. I find his point of view to be very…

Started by Jon Matthew Teske

1 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

Groups are getting spammed.  I think it is insurance peddling.

Started by James M. Martin

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

Is a picture worth a thousand words?

I am a Facebook inhabitant because I can stay in touch with relatives and long lost friends easily. I have noticed a trend of users posting…

Started by Donald R Barbera

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

Getting emails for discussions I didn't start

Hi folks. I recently went away for a few days and turned off emails from AN. When I started them back up again, I started getting emails sa…

Started by Sarah Walton

3 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Sarah Walton

Opening Closed Minds

People who peddle and profess irrational belief systems and fixed mentalities thrive on information that feeds and informs their illogical…

Started by Ojay Okoth

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Write4U

I just wanted to clarify something on here, because I have gotten angry or disagreed with a few people or had misunderstandings, and it was…

Started by booklover

3 May 16, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

I'm having an email problem

Could an administrator please contact me?  Either a message or an email would be fine. I want to change the email address where I receive A…

Started by rockytij

4 May 14, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service