Introductions (1,732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have others on here worked for The Salvation Army?

Knowing Atheist Nexus is a nontheists-only network, has anyone else on here worked for The Salvation Army during tough economic times when…

Started by Adam Paul Valerius

17 Nov 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

How big of fans of marriage do nontheists in general tend to be?

After carefully reviewing California's Battery, Domestic Violence, & Rape statutes, I have discovered that if I get married and my wife…

Started by Adam Paul Valerius

8 Nov 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

Theological noncognitivism

Close your eyes and try to think of something labeled "God".  You can't!  You can think of unicorns, and pink polka dot elephants, and even…

Started by Edwin McCravy

172 Nov 3
Reply by John Elder

Something that we should finally be brave enough to say outloud

The religious strongly support Trump because they hope he can pull down our democracy and create a theocratic dictatorship that they have b…

Started by eric stone

22 Oct 26
Reply by BenGee

His Dark Materials and the Catholic Church (Also found in Hang With Friends)

I recently watched the movie, "The Golden Compass" and since I could not find the sequels, I read the books. I enjoyed them, and I will be…

Started by Tonya R. Wheeler

2 Oct 14
Reply by Tonya R. Wheeler

Hurricane Matthew

Reading the reports as the come in. I'm not aware of Nexus regulars in Florida or coastal Southease, but if there are, hoping you are safe…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

2 Oct 8
Reply by Michael Penn

New Herr

Hi I am Steve. I grew up with athiesm and never knew anything else. Except my gramdmother was Roman Catholic like most of the old people. I…

Started by Stephen. Bendavid

6 Oct 5
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Classic quote from Word of the day - very eloquent

Just saw this today and think it describes the religious nonsense rather eloquently. Wandering in a vast forest at night, I have only a fa…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

3 Oct 5
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

New Articles

Hi everyone, If you would like to see my most recent articles you can find them here: https://thoughtcontrol.wordpress.com/various-musing

Started by Jason James

1 Oct 5
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Hello

New here! I was wondering if you define atheism as a lack of belief or if you define it as believing there is no God. If the latter, what e…

Started by Darcy Fallon

34 Oct 5
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service