Introductions (1,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Germany has no statistics on homeless people but it does on Mountain Goats

"The government itself doesn't have its statistics offices collect such data. They have information about how many mountain goats there are…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

3 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Are atheist smarter than most or just different?

I must admit I am more than tipsy or I would not dare proffer this question. Frankly I am much like the absent minded professor. I am accu…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

2 Jun 14
Reply by Loren Miller

Ironies and Hypocrisies of Climate Deniers

While I despise statistics, I guiltily resort to them from time to time; the rest of the time, I come to my own conclusions from what I see…

Started by James M. Martin

54 May 21
Reply by Chris

Some humor - Joel Osteen's tweets with "god" replaced by "your dick"

This is good.. apologies if it has been posted before! http://thegoodlordabove.com/twitter-bot-replaces-god-joel-osteens-tweets-dick-god-r

Started by Xiana

1 Apr 29
Reply by Gwen

Hello from Sweden

Hello. I have identified as atheist for over a decade, since I was 18. I am currently living in Sweden most of the year but am born and rai…

Started by Lauren Ell

12 Apr 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

NDEs in the blind?

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2128726-in-near-death-experiences-blind-people-see-for-first-time/

Started by Halil Altintop

5 Apr 10
Reply by Andrew

Opinions on Out of Body Experiences?

Hello guys, I wanted to thank you so far for answering my questions, all answers are much appreciated and most were very logical and ration…

3 Apr 10
Reply by Michael Penn

I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

Ok, so on youtube there are a variety of videos on some pro-Christian channels that encompass interviews of Christians who apparently were…

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

Hello everyone, I have a HUGE favour to ask of you!!! I want to know ur opinions

I know I keep saying I fear hell, but it would really make me feel better if some logical and rational minds could just look at this articl…

16 Apr 4
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Hypothesis: images stimulate men and words stimulate women

I am assuming heterosexuality. Homosexuailty merits its own thread but I'm not qualified to start it. The evidence? That images stimulate…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 Apr 4
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service