Introductions (1,792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am afraid to die. Help!

I went from Christianity to Atheism about a few years ago. I’ve noticed an increase in my death anxiety. I can’t enjoy anything with out th…

Started by Raine

23 9 hours ago
Reply by Frankie Dapper

Ex Catholic

I am an Ex Catholic who has been on an exploratory journey of attempting to find a worldview I can adhere to and be proud of.  I think I am…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

8 Aug 3
Reply by Randall Smith

Hello, thanks for adding me.

I'm a lonely ex-Christian living among staunch fanatical Christians and am looking for atheists to relate to.

Started by Pamela Kabanda

8 Jul 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

https://youtu.be/RFgHcLMaBkE

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

“A New Bible in Three Testaments: The Book of the Universe, Stars, Sun, Earth, Life and Humankind.” By Prof. Terence Meaden

This is the story of the Universe and Life… of origins and history… arranged in Three Testaments to honour the supreme achievements of the…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

0 Jun 26

Journo from Pakistan, back here after a long hiatus

Hello people. I'm back here after a long hiatus. I'm a journalist and I work for a slightly left of centre news group in Pakistan. I can't…

Started by northern lights

4 Jun 25
Reply by northern lights

According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

"Intuitively, according to an investigation, crimes are attributed to atheists who, for lack of religion, are regarded as morally unfounded…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

6 Jun 23
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

What thinking really is.

Started by The Lion Roar

1 Jun 13
Reply by Frankie Dapper

Hello

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at an online store  that sells large dog crate. My hobbi…

Started by Deewelch

7 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

Happy to be here..

My name is Sam McGlone and I am founder of Humanist One. After many years as a successful small business owner, I have decided to dedicate…

Started by Sam McGlone

0 Jun 6

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service