Introductions (1,729)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

His Dark Materials and the Catholic Church (Also found in Hang With Friends)

I recently watched the movie, "The Golden Compass" and since I could not find the sequels, I read the books. I enjoyed them, and I will be…

Started by Tonya R. Wheeler

2 Oct 14
Reply by Tonya R. Wheeler

Hurricane Matthew

Reading the reports as the come in. I'm not aware of Nexus regulars in Florida or coastal Southease, but if there are, hoping you are safe…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

2 Oct 8
Reply by Michael Penn

New Herr

Hi I am Steve. I grew up with athiesm and never knew anything else. Except my gramdmother was Roman Catholic like most of the old people. I…

Started by Stephen. Bendavid

6 Oct 5
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Classic quote from Word of the day - very eloquent

Just saw this today and think it describes the religious nonsense rather eloquently. Wandering in a vast forest at night, I have only a fa…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

3 Oct 5
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

New Articles

Hi everyone, If you would like to see my most recent articles you can find them here:

Started by Jason James

1 Oct 5
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

New here! I was wondering if you define atheism as a lack of belief or if you define it as believing there is no God. If the latter, what e…

Started by Darcy Fallon

34 Oct 5
Reply by Michael Penn

Yazidi girl set herself on fire to avoid further rape at hands of ISIS

Started by Maria Vali

3 Sep 30
Reply by Michael Penn

Re; Hillary Clinton ....Smile !

Why is it that only women are called out for not smiling enough when they are on television?? I don't believe I've ever heard that said abo…

Started by k.h. ky

19 Sep 11
Reply by k.h. ky

Atheism is a Personality Disorder

Apparently our cruel and domineering fathers left us with a personality disorder. Quote from article: "The next time an atheist tries to en…

Started by Russell Pangborn

16 Aug 15
Reply by Idaho Spud

Paradox of Free Speech

Free speech is essential for protecting one's ability in society to question beliefs and to advance social progress. Freedom of speech for…

Started by James

29 Aug 6
Reply by James

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service