Introductions (1,732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Open Invitation

Having spent the majority of my adult life explaining and defending my beliefs, I find it liberating to discover a website where like-minde…

Started by Jeff Case

0 Dec 26, 2010

New here

Hi there, I'm new to Atheist Nexus, though I found it through the FriendlyAtheist.com, which I have been following for a few months. I came…

Started by Erin Jones

3 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Erin Jones

The Invention of Telling the Truth

HBO Ricky Gervais Ricky Gervais is the writer and star of HBO’s “Ricky Gervais Out of England 2: The Stand-Up Special.” To go to his we…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Dec 23, 2010

New to the Nexus

Hello, fellow nonbelievers (or as Bill Maher would say, Rationalists). So I just signed up for the Nexus and I'd like to take this time to…

Started by Michael C

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Michael C

atheist cult survivor

Hi all. I've been part of ex-christian.net for awhile, and atheist myself for a little under a year (coming up in May!) I'm the granddaught…

Started by Angie Jackson

27 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Dr. Cowboy

Love the Fact-based discussions here

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Beth, and I've known myself to be an atheist for about 10 years now.  At first I…

Started by Beth L.

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Beth L.

Liberated from the cult of Christ

Hello, friends.  I just found out about this community a few days ago.  I've been divorced from theism for years, and it's always nice to f…

Started by MartiniDeluxe

0 Dec 19, 2010

Greetings from Me!

Hello everyone! My name is Joseph. In my school band I play the flute, I love to write and read, and love to learn about new things. When n…

Started by Joseph Karel

1 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by LarryL

Hello everyone

My story is not a particulary interesting one. I was born and raised in a christian family. Then I realized how amazingly cool it is to be…

Started by Natalia Z

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by idcollapse

help with links to free athesit ebooks ; music ; movie titles and stuff.

hi ; i have just deconverted . i was a muslim. now i am an atheist. to recover from the brainwashing requires time and new ideoldies. i wou…

Started by idcollapse

4 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by idcollapse

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Loren Miller posted a status
"John Hershel Glenn is gone. He flew to space twice and served brilliantly on Earth, and I wonder how many on this planet match up to him."
55 minutes ago
Compelledunbeliever replied to Compelledunbeliever's discussion A radically different look at theist/non-theist morality
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 hours ago
Goth joined Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group
4 hours ago
Goth liked Loren Miller's discussion Ning, Error 500s, and Whether to Migrate
4 hours ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel Wachenheim's group Godless in the garden
4 hours ago
Daniel Wachenheim commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
5 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service