Introductions (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can we help each other to find jobs like these religionists do?

Friends, this article about how churches help people find new jobs appeared in the AARP bulletin. This is how religion attracts people an…

Started by eric stone

1 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Yellowjacket

A secular victory in Egypt

The excellent outcome of the (virtually) bloodless revolution in Egypt should encourage all Arabic atheists. Egypt is 97 % Islamic but this…

Started by J.P.M.

1 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Starscream

Scale Model of Our Solar System

Does anyone know where I can find a true to scale size representation of the solar system, rather than the representational ones that clear…

Started by Gary Renegar

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Gary Renegar

Zeitgeist Moving Forward

I sat down after work, in-front of my computer on the designated date, at the designated site to watch the third installment in Peter Josep…

Started by Uchida Oginome

0 Feb 10, 2011

Comic Book Nerd

Hello My Name is Ryan. I'm an agnostic (maybe I Don't belong here?) with atheist leanings (oh nope yeah I do). I'm a huge comic book nerd a…

Started by Ryan Patrick Stene

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

About time I joined.

I've been listening to people talk about Atheist Nexus on all sorts of podcasts I listen to, but I never got around to checking it out.   W…

Started by Jeff H

1 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Brent Feeney

New Member - Don't Believe in the Existence of God(s)

Hey - I'm a new member.  I'd like to tell you a bit about my atheism.  Well, I don't believe in the existence of god(s).  Hmm, I guess that…

Started by The Snide Atheist

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Bimmerella

Hello!

Hello my name is Justine Robinson and I am currently high school student and an Atheist. I was recommended this website by my friends at th…

Started by Justine Robinson

6 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lola

A new heathen.

Hello there. Heard about this site through the Chariots of Iron podcast and thought I'd take a look. Personally my journey into un-belief h…

Started by Alli Armstrong

15 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Alli Armstrong

Benefits of Religion?

Many arguments have been laid out for the supposed benefits of religion, claiming that intrinsic value is enough to keep it lingering. Refu…

Started by tony ferrentino

0 Feb 8, 2011

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service