Introductions (1,729)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the Nexus

Hello, fellow nonbelievers (or as Bill Maher would say, Rationalists). So I just signed up for the Nexus and I'd like to take this time to…

Started by Michael C

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Michael C

atheist cult survivor

Hi all. I've been part of for awhile, and atheist myself for a little under a year (coming up in May!) I'm the granddaught…

Started by Angie Jackson

27 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Dr. Cowboy

Love the Fact-based discussions here

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Beth, and I've known myself to be an atheist for about 10 years now.  At first I…

Started by Beth L.

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Beth L.

Liberated from the cult of Christ

Hello, friends.  I just found out about this community a few days ago.  I've been divorced from theism for years, and it's always nice to f…

Started by MartiniDeluxe

0 Dec 19, 2010

Greetings from Me!

Hello everyone! My name is Joseph. In my school band I play the flute, I love to write and read, and love to learn about new things. When n…

Started by Joseph Karel

1 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by LarryL

Hello everyone

My story is not a particulary interesting one. I was born and raised in a christian family. Then I realized how amazingly cool it is to be…

Started by Natalia Z

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by idcollapse

help with links to free athesit ebooks ; music ; movie titles and stuff.

hi ; i have just deconverted . i was a muslim. now i am an atheist. to recover from the brainwashing requires time and new ideoldies. i wou…

Started by idcollapse

4 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by idcollapse

Arguing with Dinesh D'Souza

Dinesh D'Souza: I think it is no accident that the worst bloodbaths have come from anti-religious regimes because religion provides a frame…

Started by eric stone

5 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Craigart14

Religious music that doesn't suck.

Lately, I've been listening to christian music that I liked back in the day.  I still quite like some of it, and I was wondering if there w…

Started by Ember Book

9 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Craigart14

Theists are mentally ill!

It is time to stop debating theists. Theists are less intelligent and should be treated as such. We only serve to decrease their intelligen…

Started by Revolution MacInnes

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sendero Rojo

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service