Introductions (1,669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Pope is Evil

I guess we are winning.  The Pope says Great Briton is too secular.  I loved it.  This is a man that goes to third world countries and prea…

Started by John Loq

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Linda

A Bible Belt Welcome Party

Hello from Tennessee! Gospel music flows through high bass playing, neon cars. A flag right next to the cross in every church. Yes.... if h…

Started by Stevie Hunter

17 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kelly M

Probably a fairly common story

Hello, my name is Maggie, an computer geek and gamer and renfaire lover, artist and sometimes writer and complete bookworm living in the mi…

Started by Maggie

6 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Cameron Wrightsman

The Asian Trekkie Atheist

Hello AN! I'm a 14 year old Asian Trekkie Atheist! Of course I like Star Trek, Star Wars is for Theists! (Not really, but you get my point…

Started by Nam Duong

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Nam Duong

Fell in love with a NUT and got out ASAP!

I've always been an atheist (Sunday school was a crock and I had no problem saying so at the time)... but... In May of 2009 I fell in love…

Started by Tracy Lynn

12 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by T Rose

Hi everyone!

Hey everybody, just thought I'd introduce myself before I got started posting anywhere else.My name is Ash, and as you probably guessed, I'…

Started by Lady Ganymede

6 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Lady Ganymede

Alabama atheist, born and raised in the Bible Belt.

I'm a 40 year old graphic designer from deep in the Bible Belt. I was raised by a lapsed Southern Baptist and a lapsed Presbyterian in a co…

Started by The Big Blue Frog

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

Hello :)

Hi everybody :) I'm Katrina and I'm an atheist. My experience with religion is from my Christian elementary school as well as my family. I…

Started by Katrina Cupcakes

8 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Daniel

I have returned!

I joined this site in June, but I deactivated my account after about a week because I felt I had nothing to contribute here and that I was…

Started by Magnus

3 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Adrian

Hi all, I'm new here.

Hello, my name is Carl, I am 30 years old, I live in Flint, MI.  I have been an atheist since the age of 13.  I did not grow up in a very r…

Started by Carl Gregory

4 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Carl Gregory

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service