Introductions (1,715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings from Sweden

Hello there My name is Jens and was born and raised in a atheist/nonbeliever home here in the very secular country of Sweden. Did not get b…

Started by Jens Gustafsson

10 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Hello There

I've been an atheist since, at least, the sixth grade; although, I didn't really develop my skills until I was in my thirties.  Just lookin…

Started by Peter C. Titcomb

0 Dec 1, 2010

Another closet door opening.

Hello all,I have been a lifelong athiest fortunate enough to have atheist parents.  I sincerely feel that my life has been all the richer a…

Started by John Cameron

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Linda

Decided (a while ago) to be an Atheist...now what?

Hey All, We all went through a similar process and arrived at atheism/non-theism and now we're all atheists and non-theists. So now what?…

Started by Randall Bourquin

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Linda

My interaction with "sectarian" atheist

I had the following interaction with The Atheist Jew. Me: Is it true that it's against the law to drive anywhere in Israel on the high hol…

Started by eric stone

0 Nov 26, 2010

Greetins from the Sunflower State (That's Kansas)

My name is Tyler. I am glad I found this site. It seems to be a fairly active forum. I look forward to gaining some insight from some fello…

Started by Tyler J. Jenkins

0 Nov 23, 2010

Thought I'd better say hello!

Hello to everyone, I am pleased to have found AN and there is certainly plenty to read, it’s going to take me some time to work through it…

Started by Ian Meaden

0 Nov 21, 2010

Hello to all

I'm 21 years old woman, from Bucharest, Romania. Stopped beliving in a god since I was 8 years old. Why? At that time, I asked God to fulfi…

Started by Era Nihilum

4 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by canex

Hollywood Challenge

Does Hollywood have enough atheist thinkers?  We have a storytelling and entertainment industry that is probably unmatched by anyone in the…

Started by Earther

2 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Earther

Well .. Hello :)

Hello everybody, i call myself wazaghun which is arabic and stands for the male Tarentola Mauritanica. For those who do not know what that…

Started by Tarentola Mauritanica

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Jill Henderson

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service