Introductions (1,774)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello. I don't believe in a god..... and I'm still a good person.

Hi, names Eddie and I have been an Atheist since high school.  Joined Atheist Nexus to meet like minded individuals.  Despite what theists…

Started by Eddie

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by feralboy12

Do Theists have a right to question us?

According to Christians and those who believe in religion there is a God. They say that this 'God' controls everything. hey say that everyt…

Started by Charles Anthony Chaloupka

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Paul Green

The non-issue that is a big issue for some.

Hi, I'm Mike, and I've been an atheist for over a decade now.   My mother and grandparents attempted to raise me within the southern baptis…

Started by Michael Insertsurname

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kim Morgan

Nontheism , atheism and anti-theism

This is my first post. I am a nontheist rather than an atheist because atheism seems to include both passive nontheism and aggressive anti-…

Started by John S. Kernan

2 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by ROMAN ROMACH

Hi to all from a new member

A doctor doesn't believe in health. He just knows that his patient is ill and (although not always) knows the remedy against his sickness.…

Started by Alexey Kopchinskiy

4 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Alexey Kopchinskiy

Howdy from Maine

I'll try to make this short. I will be 41 soon and I live in Maine. I have an awesome 12 year old daughter and she knows I'm an atheist. I…

Started by Kevin V. Jakubowski

0 Jan 30, 2011

Hello to you all

I'm from Türkiye. I honestly don't know what I am supposed to say here. I am an art historian. I'm like 'this' as far as I've known myself.…

Started by ejderha

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

Hello My Name is. . .

My name is Adam and I really have allways been an atheist, but I just recently decided that I needed to voice my beliefs and stand up for w…

Started by Adam Sebastian

6 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

Black Mom Jailed for Sending Kids to White School—Grandpa Guilty of Stealing White Kids’ Education

Kelly Williams-Bolar of Ohio was sentenced to 10 days in jail and placed on three year’s probation for sending her kids to a school distric…

Started by pantagruel1

0 Jan 25, 2011

My college history teacher is teaching the old testament as historiclly accurate?

So at my commmunity college here in Wichita, Kansas I instantly took notice that my history teacher was religious, even though he tried to…

Started by Kendall Lutz Crocombe

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service