Introductions (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello! ^^

Well, my name's Tabitha and I'm a teen girl from Ohio~  most people call me Tab. ^^  I'm a pretty laid back person, and I'm looking for oth…

Started by Lola

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Lola

Hi

Hi, all. I came across the site when searching in politics. Interesting site.   I'm a Scot, and there's a lot of separation over here becau…

Started by Waronwant

0 Feb 7, 2011

Hi guys

Hello people. I am Corey and I am on a quest to find the truth. Is anyone else with me? :)

Started by Corey K

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jared Lardo

The primary reason we reject religion?

Other than that it is false, religion equal slavery.  It is slavery and, what's more,it is slavery to someone's superstitions, delusions an…

Started by eric stone

0 Feb 6, 2011

Hello. I don't believe in a god..... and I'm still a good person.

Hi, names Eddie and I have been an Atheist since high school.  Joined Atheist Nexus to meet like minded individuals.  Despite what theists…

Started by Eddie

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by feralboy12

Do Theists have a right to question us?

According to Christians and those who believe in religion there is a God. They say that this 'God' controls everything. hey say that everyt…

Started by Charles Anthony Chaloupka

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Paul Green

The non-issue that is a big issue for some.

Hi, I'm Mike, and I've been an atheist for over a decade now.   My mother and grandparents attempted to raise me within the southern baptis…

Started by Michael Insertsurname

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kim Morgan

Nontheism , atheism and anti-theism

This is my first post. I am a nontheist rather than an atheist because atheism seems to include both passive nontheism and aggressive anti-…

Started by John S. Kernan

2 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by ROMAN ROMACH

Hi to all from a new member

A doctor doesn't believe in health. He just knows that his patient is ill and (although not always) knows the remedy against his sickness.…

Started by Alexey Kopchinskiy

4 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Alexey Kopchinskiy

Howdy from Maine

I'll try to make this short. I will be 41 soon and I live in Maine. I have an awesome 12 year old daughter and she knows I'm an atheist. I…

Started by Kevin V. Jakubowski

0 Jan 30, 2011

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service