Introductions (1,633)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've seen the light...and no it wasn't Jesus.

I'm Patrick, I'm 22 I'm a wildland firefighter in enterprise Oregon which is about as podunk and redneck as they come.  I studied civil eng…

Started by Patrick Leavitt

6 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Andrey

New and grieving atheist

Hello, I'm Grace from West Virginia.  My father died suddenly, unexpectedly yesterday from complications due to gallbladder surgery.  My fa…

Started by Grace Fitzpatrick

12 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

Hi guys

Just signed up an hour ago so be gental. :) Ive been addicted to atheist blogs for a while now but never messed with atheist nexus before.…

Started by Jack Harris

1 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Jack Harris

Yes Virginia, there is a Mississippi Atheist.

In fact there are several of us.  We had a atheist Meet-up here in the Jackson area recently with about 15 attendees.   I have been a philo…

Started by James G. Lee

2 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by James G. Lee

Austrian Atheist

Hi to everyone. Im an Atheist women and live in Austria. Au.stria is a very catholic country. When I was a child, its long ago, Im 62, I ha…

Started by Rosi Lackner

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Patricia

sup guys

hey everyone, i'm alex. 18 years old from st. louis, mo. I'm a freshman at indiana state and i really would love to find indiana state athe…

Started by Alx Nicole

11 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Alx Nicole

An atheist who is also a Buddhist

When I was 6 or 7 years old I went to a funeral of family friends who dies in a car crash. The Minister who was talking about "Gods Will" g…

Started by John Loq

27 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Cynthia

Hello.

Hello, I'm Caitlin or Cait..whichever you prefer. This site was recommended to me by a friend, though I don't know her username here. I'v…

Started by Caitlin Ann

4 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Chad

Changed my name

Hello all, you have probably seen some of my posts as Michael Valentin Moore. I have decided to change my name on AN to my original name. I…

Started by Rucareanu Valentin

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

The Religion teacher did always tell me I was going to hell

Howdy all!  Reading some of these introductions reminded me of how the old nun that taught Religion & Morals announced to the class tha…

Started by Miguel

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service