Introductions (1,730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theists are mentally ill!

It is time to stop debating theists. Theists are less intelligent and should be treated as such. We only serve to decrease their intelligen…

Started by Revolution MacInnes

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sendero Rojo

My response to a religious punisher

Despite billboard, atheism is contrary to logic and against reason Thursday, December 02, 2010 George Berkin/NJ Voices Atheists love to…

Started by eric stone

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Michael Black

Church leavers

Interesting article on young people who are leaving church. title is "The Leavers: Young Doubters Exit the Church"     http://www.christian

Started by Marvin McConoughey

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Michael Black

Hello all!

So glad to have found this group! I live in the 'buckle' of the bible belt and, wow, is it difficult. I really have no one to talk to when…

Started by Marie

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Carla

So nice to find people to talk to!

I was born into a Christian family, but I think I've always had atheism in me from a young age, because I remember when I was 5 or 6 that I…

Started by Jacob

0 Dec 2, 2010

Greetings from Sweden

Hello there My name is Jens and was born and raised in a atheist/nonbeliever home here in the very secular country of Sweden. Did not get b…

Started by Jens Gustafsson

10 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Hello There

I've been an atheist since, at least, the sixth grade; although, I didn't really develop my skills until I was in my thirties.  Just lookin…

Started by Peter C. Titcomb

0 Dec 1, 2010

Another closet door opening.

Hello all,I have been a lifelong athiest fortunate enough to have atheist parents.  I sincerely feel that my life has been all the richer a…

Started by John Cameron

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Linda

Decided (a while ago) to be an what?

Hey All, We all went through a similar process and arrived at atheism/non-theism and now we're all atheists and non-theists. So now what?…

Started by Randall Bourquin

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Linda

My interaction with "sectarian" atheist

I had the following interaction with The Atheist Jew. Me: Is it true that it's against the law to drive anywhere in Israel on the high hol…

Started by eric stone

0 Nov 26, 2010

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service