Introductions (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello to you all

I'm from Türkiye. I honestly don't know what I am supposed to say here. I am an art historian. I'm like 'this' as far as I've known myself.…

Started by ejderha

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

Hello My Name is. . .

My name is Adam and I really have allways been an atheist, but I just recently decided that I needed to voice my beliefs and stand up for w…

Started by Adam Sebastian

6 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

Black Mom Jailed for Sending Kids to White School—Grandpa Guilty of Stealing White Kids’ Education

Kelly Williams-Bolar of Ohio was sentenced to 10 days in jail and placed on three year’s probation for sending her kids to a school distric…

Started by pantagruel1

0 Jan 25, 2011

My college history teacher is teaching the old testament as historiclly accurate?

So at my commmunity college here in Wichita, Kansas I instantly took notice that my history teacher was religious, even though he tried to…

Started by Kendall Lutz Crocombe

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

Sara Palin

Sara Palin has blood on her hands. She and her crazy followers can claim that map had nothing to do with the death in AZ all she wants. I…

Started by John Loq

15 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

Hello from the Great Lakes!

Ahhh. The Ning platform. Good to see something familiar. I had a similar site set up that went nowhere (even after the change to a new serv…

Started by Jim

1 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Jim

Anti-Theist from The Rock

Yup, The Rock (A.K.A. Newfoundland). Was raised a Jehovah's Witness but gradually lost my faith after moving out on my own. For a while I d…

Started by epochonaut

0 Jan 23, 2011

Momm-a-theist

Greetings to all on the Atheist Nexus website.  I would like to introduce myself & get to know the people who are using this site &…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

20 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

Another newbie, atheist from Maryland USA

Hello and Happy newyear everyone :)   Glad I finally joined, been putting it off too long. Been hanging out mostly at the Amazon forums, bu…

Started by Stanley Post

5 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

Gun Toting Feminist Libertarian Progressive Engineering Student

Hey everyone. My name is Kamboja. I have lived in Nebraska most of my life, but I was born in Singapore. I am currently going to a technica…

Started by Kamboja Tan

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service