Introductions (1,632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Misunderstood by my family, but satisfied without religion

Since I started questioning my family's beliefs a few years ago, I've been amazed at how much I've improved as a person. I used to be compl…

Started by Austin Showen

1 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Fabio

Time to say Hi

Hi all. I'm Chris from the middle of nowhere Missouri. I found the site after reading a newspaper blurb about that teacher who was fired fr…

Started by Chris Ward

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris Ward

A New Refugee Washed Up On Your Shores

My name is Nicole, and I live in the Bible Belt (specifically Indiana).I am an author (and have a day job that also keeps me busy).I first…

Started by Nicole Cushing

6 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Sam Jones

Drug use and abuse.

Hey Kids, I take about a dozen different RX's daily for the various and sundried ailments I am growing old with. My main shit ( I curse and…

Started by Okie Tokie

11 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Jason L Franklin

My introduction...break out the popcorn!

I would like to begin this post by thanking Atheist Princess and Dr. Terence Meaden for greeting me when I first showed up at this site. It…

Started by Robert Raitz

21 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

Alone in a Red county /backwards town

I think I've always been athiest, my parents never took us kids to church unless it was some "special" occasion like a wedding. My dad was…

Started by Jason L Franklin

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Patricia

Hello from Texas

Just wanted to say hello.Lifelong entertainment industry professional.  Actor, director, producer.  I live in a small town in the Texas hil…

Started by Xtian

8 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

How I became an atheist!

One of the things I realized, and I spoke of this at one of my recent meetings, is that if children aren't introduced to religion until lat…

Started by Rucareanu Valentin

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

Hello World!

fHello all! Hi, I've been here for a few weeks and just realized that I had yet to introduce myself.  My name is Jeremiah.  I choose not t…

Started by Sam Jones

2 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Ken

Greetings From Texas/Eventually California!

Insert obligatory first line about being new to Atheist Nexus <here>! (Skip to the bottom for the short version ;D) Now that that's o…

Started by Ariel S.

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Ken

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service