Introductions (1,715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello to All

I have been a member of this site for a while now but have not made an introduction.  I am an Athiest from SW Minnesota. I live in a small…

Started by Neuro

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Hecton P. Domingos

Finally, a place free from religious bull crap!

I've been an ATHEIST for about 15 years now.  I was a skeptic all throughout my childhood, but played along because of the fact that my dad…

Started by Andy Cuesta

1 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Linda

Scared Atheist

Well, my husband and my kids know I don't believe in god any more but I'm still 'in the closet' IRT my parents and other relatives, and the…

Started by Gin Sparrow

10 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Andy Cuesta

Nice to be among the faithless faithful.

Since completing my first book about a year ago I have been searching for a outlet to get it recognized and maybe even published. It is Cal…

Started by Thomas True

0 Oct 27, 2010

intolerant christian teaching - need assistance

Hi everyone. I have a friend who has blocked all my criticism towards an intolerant FB page outlined below. It's a list of suggestions for…

Started by Phillip Law

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

Education Halloween Costumes (Jörd)

We are looking at a Thor costume for my son this year and I thought it would be interesting if my husband and I dressed up as Thor's parent…

Started by Michelle

0 Oct 24, 2010

Hello all, ex muslim here

Born and raised in Egypt, I'm an ex muslim, was a skeptic since i was a kid but I used to try and not think about it too much and till one…

Started by Anonymous Anon

11 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Prometheus

Atheises Open your eyes

To some of you this site may be a place for you to debate religious text, or to discuss the newest   books or talks of other prominent athe…

Started by Deborah Moreno

5 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by James Turkia

Working for a better tomorrow.

What degree/career should I aspire for that will help promote secular values and atheism in general? 

Started by Michael W. Walters

5 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by John D

Oh, hi guys!

Hey, I'm James. I don't believe in a higher power, and I'm okay with that.  I've grown up in the bible belt, and I live in Missouri for col…

Started by James Weigh

0 Oct 21, 2010

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service