Introductions (1,756)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good day to all.

Hello to all.   Lifelong atheist here. Never had an belief in any imaginary being and as such can be quite arrogant about my atheism. That'…

Started by Mark Cooper

0 Jan 5, 2011

Greetings from FundyLand!

I'm going to make my introduction short and sweet because I've become leery of how much information to put out there.   My name is Atheist…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

I used to knock at your door

As you can see from my name, I am a former Jehovah's Witness Missionary. I was raised as a JW since I was 3 until 2008, at the age of 38,…

Started by Ex JW Missionary

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Carla

¿Atributos de Jesús o del sol?

Cuando era cristiana, yo también llegué a creer lo que dice la Biblia y los cristianos lo atribuyen a Jesús:   Muere y resucita a los tre…

Started by Maria Rodriguez

0 Dec 30, 2010

An Open Invitation

Having spent the majority of my adult life explaining and defending my beliefs, I find it liberating to discover a website where like-minde…

Started by Jeff Case

0 Dec 26, 2010

New here

Hi there, I'm new to Atheist Nexus, though I found it through the FriendlyAtheist.com, which I have been following for a few months. I came…

Started by Erin Jones

3 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Erin Jones

The Invention of Telling the Truth

HBO Ricky Gervais Ricky Gervais is the writer and star of HBO’s “Ricky Gervais Out of England 2: The Stand-Up Special.” To go to his we…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Dec 23, 2010

New to the Nexus

Hello, fellow nonbelievers (or as Bill Maher would say, Rationalists). So I just signed up for the Nexus and I'd like to take this time to…

Started by Michael C

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Michael C

atheist cult survivor

Hi all. I've been part of ex-christian.net for awhile, and atheist myself for a little under a year (coming up in May!) I'm the granddaught…

Started by Angie Jackson

27 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Dr. Cowboy

Love the Fact-based discussions here

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Beth, and I've known myself to be an atheist for about 10 years now.  At first I…

Started by Beth L.

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Beth L.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service