Introductions (1,774)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

when did you realize that you had truly let go of god?

i would like people to share their stories or expireances with the end of their religious beliefs. i think mine was a long time coming, i w…

Started by kat chiz

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Mitch

Greetings and Salutations

About myself: I'm computer programmer, writer, cognitive scientist, photographer, pseudo-musician, foodie / oenophile, amateur mixologist,…

Started by Stephan Vladimir Bugaj

8 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Stephan Vladimir Bugaj

New member hello...

Hello. Just joined today. My reasons are firstly: because i am a 'radical atheist', (to quote Douglas Adams). Secondly: Any ideology devote…

Started by Paul Green

4 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Paul Green

Powerful indictment of the far right religionists

http://www.truth-out.org/the-wrath-fools-an-open-letter-to-far-right66686

Started by eric stone

0 Jan 10, 2011

Responding to another anti-atheist polemic

Watching It's a Wonderful Life for the zillionith time last weekend, and still loving every minute of it, a thought struck me: Could an ath…

Started by eric stone

5 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Paul Green

Greetings

As an atheist and a professor of philosophy and religion, I have been contributing to the Yahoo Answers religion and spirituality section,…

Started by Cathy Cooper

0 Jan 9, 2011

Hello everyone

Just found this site yesterday and immediately felt compelled to join.   I can't really remember ever not being an atheist. I've been prett…

Started by Earthboundmisfit

0 Jan 8, 2011

good afternoon

Happened across this group when searching for info about atheist/ Buddhists. When the tooth fairy stopped coming I began to question religi…

Started by Bombi

0 Jan 5, 2011

Good day to all.

Hello to all.   Lifelong atheist here. Never had an belief in any imaginary being and as such can be quite arrogant about my atheism. That'…

Started by Mark Cooper

0 Jan 5, 2011

Greetings from FundyLand!

I'm going to make my introduction short and sweet because I've become leery of how much information to put out there.   My name is Atheist…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service