Introductions (1,669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Los Angeles: New Member: Age: Senior

Hello all,I'm a new member, I live in Los Angeles County, USA.I've been an atheist over 45 years but my philosophical identity is Humanist,…

Started by Geraldo Cienmarcos

4 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Geraldo Cienmarcos

Hi and hello

Hi. I'm trying this whole atheist socialization thing again.  Last year, I tried at various times to become a regular at Pharyngula and at…

Started by G. Silva

5 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by John D

Hey all!    I've been a member for several months now but have never gotten around to the introductions part. My excuse - a toddler that ha…

Started by Mary Powell

2 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by John D

Hi, I'm Barbara, in my 40s, single mother of two college age sons and an office manager (what I'm calling myself these days anyways).  I wa…

Started by Barbara Wilder

2 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by John D

Greetings and salutations!

Hey everybody, I'm a 19 year old college student.  I was raised catholic and from a young age was skeptical about the church.  I remember w…

Started by Casey Polska

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Casey Polska

truth over religion

Hi, its good to be here. For me the journey to atheism was not an altogether pleasant one. My life has not been made easy by religion, maki…

Started by tasha murphy

6 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by tasha murphy

My Name is Zach, and I am 18 years old. I was born and raised in Ohio. During the age of seven I attended Fellowship Baptist Church till I…

Started by Zachary J. Clark

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

So this is where it goes . . .

I put this in the blog section, but apparently this is where it is supposed to go. Oops I am Logan Grado, 18 years old and grew up in…

Started by Logan Grado

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Hello to all!

I'm Ken and it's nice to find this place.  I was raised by Baptist parents and decided to do the "right thing" when I was around 18.  That…

Started by Ken Sharp

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Emily H

Finally, a place to relax

Hey all, I'm home! :) There's not a lot of places to speak freely about being an Atheist without some good ol' fashioned hate mail, so this…

Started by JF

4 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Emily H

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service