Introductions (1,732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, I signed up about a month ago and have yet to introduce myself. I was raised a Catholic although from the start it just wou…

Started by Mark Reason

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Scot68

NHL and Australian Rules Football

Hey folks, hope this finds everyone well.Got a question here: Are there any folks on the Nexus who are fans of either the National Hockey L…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 Oct 8, 2010

Theist or A-theist - is there really a need to choose from only these two narrow options?

An Atheist is someone who denies the existence of God. Right?  I was disappointed to find that on applying for Atheist Nexus I was asked wh…

Started by Erwin Alber

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

Only me.

Hi, I'm Eric. I'm 20-years-old, and I'm an atheist... obviously.I consider myself a very altruistic and positive atheist. I try to do good…

Started by Astaroth

5 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Tommy

"God Hates Fags"

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-most-hated-family-in-america/ This is a one hour documentary made by the BBC.  I had assumed they were a…

Started by John Loq

1 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Sarah Walton

Katha Pollitt

“When you consider that God could have commanded anything he wanted—anything!—the Ten [Commandments] have got to rank as one of the great m…

Started by Brian J Geisler

1 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by proto-dan

Southern infidel!

Hey everyone. I am new to atheist nexus but have been listening to the atheist podcasts for some time. Finally decided to join the website…

Started by Rip Woodward

4 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Sicile

everybody draw a picture of mohammed

This is a wonderful idea.  It will take some of the heat off people who are on a hit list for doing this.  There should be thousands of peo…

Started by John Loq

0 Sep 30, 2010

JASON HAGEN speaking at NYC Atheists tonight!

Jason will be discussing his Pity List which is a collection of the many ways WE Freethinkers feel pity for the religious Fundie.  Jason wi…

Started by jason hagen

0 Sep 30, 2010

Hi everybody

Hello there, I'm Steve from Ireland.  I'm 34, currently living in Dublin, I work in IT and yes, ladies, I'm single.I came to Atheist Nexus…

Started by Steve OG

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Steve OG

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service