Introductions (1,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HI

I'm a biologist around the philadelphia area! I love to discuss just about anything!

Started by Andrew

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Andrew

Atheist in practice

Hello everyone! I just joined and would like to introduce myself and provide a little of my background. Technically I consider myself an…

Started by Daniel

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel

I thought I was agnostic... But aparently my definition of god is not considered god.

Hi everyone, great to be here.  My name is CJ and I discovered that I am an atheist and not agnostic.  All these years I thought god was li…

Started by CJ

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel

A view from a different angle.

I am always surprised again by how conservative the US are in religious matters. In Germany as in some other parts of Western Europe being…

Started by morrison

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Phil

Gone Godless

Hello all, I have been an atheist for over thirty years, back when disbelief wasn't cool and social networking involved wired telephones wi…

Started by Joe Fausnight

1 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

My fascinating little blurb

I signed up here the other day, after seeing a friend's comment on Facebook to a link that led me here. When I was growing up, I wasn't rai…

Started by Audiodef

1 Jun 10, 2010

Not new but here to stay!

Just saying hello to everyone.  I joined up some time ago, but I haven't been on this site much.  However, with the recent facebook betraya…

Started by Aaron

1 Jun 10, 2010

Godless Gamer here to play!

Hi,   My name is Joe and I have recently lost my faith.   Recently I watch alot of youtube or listen in on debates and discussions about re…

Started by joe petrone

4 Jun 9, 2010

Hello All!

Hello everyone, I am not exactly new to the site, just to the forums and posting here. I live in the Midwest US and was raised baptist most…

Started by 800lb Gorilla

1 Jun 7, 2010

Hi folks...

I was directed to this site through a thread on Pharyngula.  It's comforting and refreshing to know that there exists a huge community of a…

Started by Inver Stone

2 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Inver Stone

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service