Introductions (1,632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new in UMMC, Jackson

Hi,   I juz moved into UMMC, Jackson as a post doc reserach fellow. Wanted to say  hi to everyone in the state's forum. Thought it would be…

Started by gopal

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

Musical Nontheist

hey everything and everyone=] fattychunks here youtube.com/fattychunksings and myspace.com/jasonmichaelkoehler tried making a couple of no…

Started by Jason Koehler

2 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Koehler

A Few Words to All

Hi. I've been having a good time setting things up and making a few blog entries and posts to the discussion groups. A little warning: I c…

Started by Duncan J Chopoorian

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

hey everybody

Hi , My name is Haithem . I'm from Tunisia . I'm 21 . I noticed there's no one from my country or even arabic so kind of feel a little bit…

Started by haithem truthseeker

3 May 16, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

Intro

Hello all.  I am an Atheist surrounded by creationists.  I am glad to have learned of this place, and look forward to our future discussion…

Started by brent

0 May 15, 2010

hello

names mike im from hamtramck, mi, its a very little town in the center of detroit. im new to this website, hoping to meet people who are li…

Started by michael piusinski

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by Telliyah Kennedy

Hello! With love from Wenatchee!

Hi there new to Atheist nexus and wanted to say what up. I'm also looking for fellow non-believers in my town and surrounding area. Wanted…

Started by Eric Chavez

5 May 11, 2010
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

Hello from Longview, Wa.

I joined this site a while ago but haven't been active on it, lately I have been wanting to meet like minded people and immerse myself in a…

Started by Zach Parson

7 May 11, 2010
Reply by D. Miller

Hello from Ohio

Hello all, I'm based in Toledo Ohio. already had a chanse to read and reply to some threads. Very refreashing not to have the same old ride…

Started by Anthony T. Ferrari

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Greetings from the mythical state of Jefferson. ;-)

Hello folks, I'm a second generation atheist, age 64 and retired due to medical problems (psoriatic arthritis), married to a very nice 63…

Started by Ron Dotson

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service