Introductions (1,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just introducing myself

Hey all!  Just joined.  Not sure how much time I'll spend on the site, but wanted to say "hi" to everyone and add to the membership numbers…

Started by N. E. White

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by N. E. White

Greetings All.....

At 72 I'm slowing down with the gardening and outside work, so I'll have more time for discussions.  I've been atheistic since about 18 whe…

Started by charles coryn

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

HI

I'm a biologist around the philadelphia area! I love to discuss just about anything!

Started by Andrew

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Andrew

Atheist in practice

Hello everyone! I just joined and would like to introduce myself and provide a little of my background. Technically I consider myself an…

Started by Daniel

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel

I thought I was agnostic... But aparently my definition of god is not considered god.

Hi everyone, great to be here.  My name is CJ and I discovered that I am an atheist and not agnostic.  All these years I thought god was li…

Started by CJ

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel

A view from a different angle.

I am always surprised again by how conservative the US are in religious matters. In Germany as in some other parts of Western Europe being…

Started by morrison

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Phil

Gone Godless

Hello all, I have been an atheist for over thirty years, back when disbelief wasn't cool and social networking involved wired telephones wi…

Started by Joe Fausnight

1 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

My fascinating little blurb

I signed up here the other day, after seeing a friend's comment on Facebook to a link that led me here. When I was growing up, I wasn't rai…

Started by Audiodef

1 Jun 10, 2010

Not new but here to stay!

Just saying hello to everyone.  I joined up some time ago, but I haven't been on this site much.  However, with the recent facebook betraya…

Started by Aaron

1 Jun 10, 2010

Godless Gamer here to play!

Hi,   My name is Joe and I have recently lost my faith.   Recently I watch alot of youtube or listen in on debates and discussions about re…

Started by joe petrone

4 Jun 9, 2010

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service