Introductions (1,672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The mindset of Muslims and other religious Fundementalists.

I put a blog post up because of a need to post a link to a site and a discussion by some very well informed and qualified people but was ki…

Started by david hartley

12 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by david hartley

What if a famous black person admits to atheism

I was just thinking about what could put this movement in second or third gear. What triggered this thought was listening to Orlando Magic'…

Started by RealType

48 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

this is refreshing, thank you all!

I'm new here. Been looking around for a while. I cannot tell you all how good it is to come across people who actualy use the brains god ga…

Started by Robert M. Reed

4 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by sacha

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.   I'm Mellony and I am married to a great guy and we have 8 kids together.  I am a sta…

Started by AnarchistMommy

1 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

Hi I'm new

As the title says Hi I'm new. I was lucky enough and found this site from Atheist News Podcast. I'm 45 years old and it has taken me some t…

Started by Coughcool

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Michael

What was the turning point, in your life, that helped you become an atheist?

Mine was simple. I was diagnosed with my brain tumor on my 13th birthday. At the time, my parents forced me to go to church and this just m…

Started by Bradley Thomas Horton

37 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by morrison

Just introducing myself

Hey all!  Just joined.  Not sure how much time I'll spend on the site, but wanted to say "hi" to everyone and add to the membership numbers…

Started by N. E. White

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by N. E. White

Greetings All.....

At 72 I'm slowing down with the gardening and outside work, so I'll have more time for discussions.  I've been atheistic since about 18 whe…

Started by charles coryn

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

I'm a biologist around the philadelphia area! I love to discuss just about anything!

Started by Andrew

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Andrew

Atheist in practice

Hello everyone! I just joined and would like to introduce myself and provide a little of my background. Technically I consider myself an…

Started by Daniel

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service