Introductions (1,697)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An atheist who is also a Buddhist

When I was 6 or 7 years old I went to a funeral of family friends who dies in a car crash. The Minister who was talking about "Gods Will" g…

Started by John Loq

27 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Cynthia

Hello.

Hello, I'm Caitlin or Cait..whichever you prefer. This site was recommended to me by a friend, though I don't know her username here. I'v…

Started by Caitlin Ann

4 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Chad

Changed my name

Hello all, you have probably seen some of my posts as Michael Valentin Moore. I have decided to change my name on AN to my original name. I…

Started by Rucareanu Valentin

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

The Religion teacher did always tell me I was going to hell

Howdy all!  Reading some of these introductions reminded me of how the old nun that taught Religion & Morals announced to the class tha…

Started by Miguel

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

Has anyone asked to speak about being an Atheist before a congregation on Sunday?

I recently joined this discussion group and am thrilled to have found many like minded individuals. I was raised jehovahs witness southern…

Started by Dwayne P. Sharp

8 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Misunderstood by my family, but satisfied without religion

Since I started questioning my family's beliefs a few years ago, I've been amazed at how much I've improved as a person. I used to be compl…

Started by Austin Showen

1 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Fabio

Time to say Hi

Hi all. I'm Chris from the middle of nowhere Missouri. I found the site after reading a newspaper blurb about that teacher who was fired fr…

Started by Chris Ward

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris Ward

A New Refugee Washed Up On Your Shores

My name is Nicole, and I live in the Bible Belt (specifically Indiana).I am an author (and have a day job that also keeps me busy).I first…

Started by Nicole Cushing

6 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Sam Jones

Drug use and abuse.

Hey Kids, I take about a dozen different RX's daily for the various and sundried ailments I am growing old with. My main shit ( I curse and…

Started by Okie Tokie

11 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Jason L Franklin

My introduction...break out the popcorn!

I would like to begin this post by thanking Atheist Princess and Dr. Terence Meaden for greeting me when I first showed up at this site. It…

Started by Robert Raitz

21 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service