Introductions (1,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello from Longview, Wa.

I joined this site a while ago but haven't been active on it, lately I have been wanting to meet like minded people and immerse myself in a…

Started by Zach Parson

7 May 11, 2010
Reply by D. Miller

Hello from Ohio

Hello all, I'm based in Toledo Ohio. already had a chanse to read and reply to some threads. Very refreashing not to have the same old ride…

Started by Anthony T. Ferrari

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Greetings from the mythical state of Jefferson. ;-)

Hello folks, I'm a second generation atheist, age 64 and retired due to medical problems (psoriatic arthritis), married to a very nice 63…

Started by Ron Dotson

2 May 5, 2010

Gastonia/Charlotte

I am curious to find out how many of us are in the Gastonia/Charlotte area. Of course I understand privacy is an issue for many of us. Can…

Started by Thomas Van Pelt

2 May 5, 2010

Hi all

Hey all, i've been an open atheist for about 5 years and debating for the past two, I love a good discussion but theists want more of a sho…

Started by Alex Clarke

8 May 4, 2010
Reply by Alex Clarke

Hello from the Mormon capital, Utah.

Hello everyone.  I am the only true atheist I know in real life, and I'm stuck here in Utah where if you aren't Mormon, you aren't anyone. …

Started by Timm Simpkins

22 May 3, 2010
Reply by Timm Simpkins

Mild mannered open thinker

I am fascinated by cosmology and the quest for a Theory Of Everything. I think Renate Loll's work is particularly interesting.I don't much…

Started by ImproperUsername

4 May 3, 2010
Reply by ImproperUsername

They're Here...

Hello all.First posts here. I'm so pleased to have found this site. Already so refreshing to see so many intelligent people in one place. I…

Started by They

0 Apr 27, 2010

Atheist Nurse

Hello all,       I am a registered nurse currently working in an ICU in a large hospital in Denver, Colorado. I am currently working on a M…

Started by Timothy Condon

6 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by They

Greetings travelers

I suppose I'm classified as an atheist....most acquaintances call me a lost heathen! Thanx for being here.

Started by Elwood J. Conn

3 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Elwood J. Conn

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service