Introductions (1,723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello

My Name is Zach, and I am 18 years old. I was born and raised in Ohio. During the age of seven I attended Fellowship Baptist Church till I…

Started by Zachary J. Clark

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

So this is where it goes . . .

I put this in the blog section, but apparently this is where it is supposed to go. Oops I am Logan Grado, 18 years old and grew up in…

Started by Logan Grado

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Hello to all!

I'm Ken and it's nice to find this place.  I was raised by Baptist parents and decided to do the "right thing" when I was around 18.  That…

Started by Ken Sharp

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Emily H

Finally, a place to relax

Hey all, I'm home! :) There's not a lot of places to speak freely about being an Atheist without some good ol' fashioned hate mail, so this…

Started by JF

4 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Emily H

Hi and such

Lets see, I am 27 and just graduated from college. I grew up in a fairly religious home, we attended church probably 3 out of 4 sundays a w…

Started by Terry McCoy

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Terry McCoy

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself. :)

My name is Sarah and I have recently discovered atheism. Now when I say I recently discovered it, I mean that before now I had not even kno…

Started by Sarah Moulder

5 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by John D

Hey, I'm Paulino. I'm not an atheist

So as the thread reads, I'm Paulino and I'm not an atheist. Before you jump and slap a lifetime ban on me, I am not a theist either. I am a…

Started by Matthew Paulino

28 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

The Art of the First Impression

Hello all!  As I'm sure you've guessed by now, I'm new here.  I stumbled across this place a few days ago and just felt like I had to join.…

Started by Tracie Scheiding

3 Jul 14, 2010

Hello Everyone!

I have been an atheist as long as I can remember.  I have never been vocal about it till recently. I feel that the time for quiet atheists…

Started by James Yonkman

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by James Yonkman

Hey everyone..

I'm new to this whole atheist/agnostic lifestyle. But as far as I can tell atheist nexus is a warm welcoming website. I found it while I wa…

Started by Ricky Goodwin

8 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Ricky Goodwin

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service