Introductions (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheises Open your eyes

To some of you this site may be a place for you to debate religious text, or to discuss the newest   books or talks of other prominent athe…

Started by Deborah Moreno

5 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by James Turkia

Working for a better tomorrow.

What degree/career should I aspire for that will help promote secular values and atheism in general? 

Started by Michael W. Walters

5 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by John D

Oh, hi guys!

Hey, I'm James. I don't believe in a higher power, and I'm okay with that.  I've grown up in the bible belt, and I live in Missouri for col…

Started by James Weigh

0 Oct 21, 2010

Are There Toilets in Heaven?

Just wondering.

Started by Gil Gaudia

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by John D

arguing with religionist on "opening up" to god

Here's a typical argument of religionist for "opening up" to god by an atheist: Certainly I would never try to prove by scientific method…

Started by eric stone

7 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Atheism in the Arab and Islamic countries, especially Yemen. An atheist overseas suffers!

I'm from a fanatic Arab Islamic country (Yemen). I am irreligious, secular, unbeliever, naturalist, and humanist. I believe in humanity, eq…

Started by muhab samer

14 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Peters

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, I signed up about a month ago and have yet to introduce myself. I was raised a Catholic although from the start it just wou…

Started by Mark Reason

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Scot68

NHL and Australian Rules Football

Hey folks, hope this finds everyone well.Got a question here: Are there any folks on the Nexus who are fans of either the National Hockey L…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 Oct 8, 2010

Theist or A-theist - is there really a need to choose from only these two narrow options?

An Atheist is someone who denies the existence of God. Right?  I was disappointed to find that on applying for Atheist Nexus I was asked wh…

Started by Erwin Alber

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

Only me.

Hi, I'm Eric. I'm 20-years-old, and I'm an atheist... obviously.I consider myself a very altruistic and positive atheist. I try to do good…

Started by Astaroth

5 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Tommy

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service