Introductions (1,669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist from Florida

Hello, fellow nontheists. My name is Daniel. I was raised in a Catholic Household. I have a huge family in terms of uncles, aunts and cousi…

Started by Daniel Horus

4 May 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel Horus

Hi all, My name's Chris. I'm a relatively recent deconvert to atheism, this last February. Grew up in a Christian household, went to a Chri…

Started by Christopher Berman

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Christopher Berman

I am not an atheist.

Ok. I am going to be very honest here. I was raised as a Unificationist (semi-Christian movement for world peace). And I've mostly enjoyed…

Started by Yara Makkonen

12 May 25, 2010
Reply by Kate Walsh

I'm from New Mexico

I joined a few months ago and I live in New Mexico which is basically a Catholic state where the Cathlic priests show up at the state capit…

Started by Eagle Ashcroft

2 May 24, 2010
Reply by psychologymonster

New Atheist on the Block

Ignore the title. It was the wittiest thing I could come up with at short notice.   Anway, hello people.   My name is Amy, in case you have…

Started by Amy Harvey

14 May 23, 2010
Reply by Ken

Hello there, nice to be here :)

I have recently become more and more aware that I am not "just" a non-theist I am actively non-theistic and I while on the whole I don't mi…

Started by James Tyrrell

9 May 19, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Another Australian joins in

Hello everyoneAmong other things that keep me busy and happy, I'm a marine ecologist.  I come from an Anglican heritage but haven't believe…

Started by Matthew McArthur

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by Richard J

new in UMMC, Jackson

Hi,   I juz moved into UMMC, Jackson as a post doc reserach fellow. Wanted to say  hi to everyone in the state's forum. Thought it would be…

Started by gopal

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

Musical Nontheist

hey everything and everyone=] fattychunks here and tried making a couple of no…

Started by Jason Koehler

2 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Koehler

A Few Words to All

Hi. I've been having a good time setting things up and making a few blog entries and posts to the discussion groups. A little warning: I c…

Started by Duncan J Chopoorian

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service