Introductions (1,697)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Godless Gamer here to play!

Hi,   My name is Joe and I have recently lost my faith.   Recently I watch alot of youtube or listen in on debates and discussions about re…

Started by joe petrone

4 Jun 9, 2010

Hello All!

Hello everyone, I am not exactly new to the site, just to the forums and posting here. I live in the Midwest US and was raised baptist most…

Started by 800lb Gorilla

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Hi folks...

I was directed to this site through a thread on Pharyngula.  It's comforting and refreshing to know that there exists a huge community of a…

Started by Inver Stone

2 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Inver Stone

Where to start..

Hello everyone, besides following blogs and contributing to the old forum on richarddawkins.net (and how sad I was to see it go) I have not…

Started by Christopher Mullarkey

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Christopher Mullarkey

Does anyone else have as hard of a time typing "atheist" as I do? (P.S. hi)

I'm usually a very good typer, but for some reason, the word "atheist" is a real finger twister for me.  I always have to intentionally slo…

Started by Eric S.

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

Hello

Hello there!I'm Angela! Basically I was raised in the Baptist church. I was extreme too, though as a kid I had screaming fits, mental probl…

Started by Angela P

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by VanCity Skeptic

THE THEORY OF GOD......I do not believe in "god" for the following reasons....

I never could grasp the idea of the bible. The commandments were just rules to obey, the consequence of sinning would follow. The STORIES s…

Started by chassie

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

An Atheist Dane in Pittsburgh

Hello, fellow Non-Believers   I am from Denmark, as the title implies, but I am currently residing in Pittsburgh where I work in the fiel…

Started by David K

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by David K

Atheist from Florida

Hello, fellow nontheists. My name is Daniel. I was raised in a Catholic Household. I have a huge family in terms of uncles, aunts and cousi…

Started by Daniel Horus

4 May 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel Horus

Intro

Hi all, My name's Chris. I'm a relatively recent deconvert to atheism, this last February. Grew up in a Christian household, went to a Chri…

Started by Christopher Berman

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Christopher Berman

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service