Introductions (1,730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new here atheist from Ireland

Hi i'm 20 and i'm from Ireland. I'm really glad to have found this site,I really want to get to know more atheists. I am doing phy…

Started by David Burke

6 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Greetings from wine country

Hello, all. I finally got around to joining AN so I feel it's appropriate to jump right in. I'm Cory, a 22 year old college student living…

Started by Cory Trickler

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Cory Trickler

Hello Human Beings..

Iam a born muslim.I was an atheist since i was 16 or so.Its not like before 16 i was a strict Muslim.I dont know ? was going on that time.I…

Started by Sameer

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Sameer

Greetings and stuff.

Hello, fellow humans. I joined Atheist Nexus because Hemant Mehta said it's awesome. I'm 33 as of writing this, originally from Finland,…

Started by Kristian Mattila

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

My introduction, after one year on A|N

I don't know the exact date, but now it's about year that I've been checking in with A|N, putting in my own 2 cents, making friends, philos…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

7 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Hey everybody!

Hey everyone! I joined over a year ago and am just now using my account.

Started by Wade

1 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Kalypso

Imagine a World Where:

Howdy Folks, I am new here and I just thought I'd put out these nice points for everyone to enjoy. These points are nice things mentioned i…

Started by Steve Nelson

2 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Nelson

New to the site, nice to meet you! See a lot of names and faces I recognise. Looks like a great networking site.

Started by Peter Harrison

3 Jan 6, 2010

Hi - New to the site

Hello, I live in Raleigh, NC, with my husband and two of my three children (one is out on his own already--hooray!). I enjoy reading Frien…

Started by Carmen Zepp

6 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Katharine Grate

Good Day to You!

Hello there all, my wife and I live across the Currituck Sound from the Outer Banks of NC. I have been through many different religions loo…

Started by Doug Bates

1 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Kalypso

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service