Introductions (1,779)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hi new here

I'm jay, just joined the group, I've always doubted a 'God', especially learning about evolution and science. As I studied philosophy I rea…

Started by Jay

4 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Joey

Hello, another newbie

I have been an atheist my entire life, raised by atheists. A natural atheist if you will. I actually went though an embarrassing long peri…

Started by merkin muffley

6 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Andrew

I just now have discovered a very interesting site that I know I will enjoy reading and getting involved with. I never considered calling m…

Started by vivian perrin

2 Jun 17, 2009

I Think I May Introduce Myself....

Hello! I've been a member of this site for a little bit but haven't posted an introduction. I'm from Florida and I'm a high school senior w…

Started by Alise

5 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Darkone

My Life as an Ex-Fundie

I feel like I've been on all sides of Christianity. I was raised going to church, but not allowed to go to Sunday School with the other chi…

Started by Larissa Rivera

3 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

Bedraggled refugee from the "Holy" Roman Catholic Church

I am a bedraggled refugee from the "Holy" Roman Catholic Church. Like the vast majority of members of that sordid organization I was born i…

Started by Robert Tobin

6 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Robert Tobin

Kristy Vensson

I am an Australian and I host the “Aussie, Kiwi and South Pacific Atheists” group on AN as well as another working group of Australian AN m…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

10 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

I'm just a God-Free Girl...

who believes in Freedom of and FROM religion. "Being a Good Person doesn't require God." I recently joined http://FreeThoughtFlorida.com to…

Started by Flash

2 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Joining the party

Hi everybody! I'm Kaci, I've been a heathen for about five years now. In my late 20s I was a devout Lutheran (much to the chagrin of my ath…

Started by Kaci Koltz

18 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kaci Koltz

I'm an author and blogger

Hey Everyone, My name is Ryan Covington. I run a blog called "Answers in Genesis BUSTED" which debunks creationism and intelligent design:…

Started by Ryan Covington

3 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service