Introductions (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheists AND Autarchists (Self-Rule) aka Anarchists BOTH come join a new Facebook closed group

Hi, this is Jack Carney in Auckland, New Zealand. I have just started up a new closed Facebook group for Autarchists (aka Free Market Anar…

Started by Jack Carney

0 Oct 4

Atheists AND Autarchists (Self-Rule) aka Anarchists BOTH come join a new Facebook closed group

Hi, this is Jack Carney in Auckland, New Zealand. I have just started up a new closed Facebook group for Autarchists (aka Free Market Anar…

Started by Jack Carney

0 Oct 4

Hello from a culturally Amenian-Catholic!

Howdy, my name is Paul but my nickname is Arsoo. I'm from NYC and I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I'm currently an agnostic, but I st…

Started by Paul Arsoomanian

4 Sep 30
Reply by Michael Penn

Howdy, my name is Paul but my nickname is Arsoo. I'm from NYC and I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I'm currently an agnostic, but I st…

1 Sep 30
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

0 Sep 30

The Alt Right and Ethnostates

With the rise of the alt right people make comparisons to Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. There is no need to look that far back. Japan and…

Started by John Dumaker

0 Sep 13

Amazing Atheists - Alex Honnold

Alex Honnold is the Michael Jordan of rock climbing and an outspoken atheist. He has scaled El Capitan in Yosemite Valley without a rope -…

Started by John Dumaker

15 Sep 12
Reply by John Dumaker

Oh The Blasphemy ( That is a sarcastic title in reference to the demands that AMC remove Preacher )

Here is a clip from Preacher on AMC where the descendant of Christ ( who has been inbred to preserve the bloodline ) is revealed. It is a c…

Started by John Dumaker

16 Sep 10
Reply by John Dumaker

I'm a new member

I'm a newbie. In fact, I've never belonged to an online atheist group before even though I gave up on all gods many years ago. Having been…

Started by Teresa Roberts

20 Sep 2
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Does the Christian concept of man as a fallen creature influence our childrearing practices?

There are somewhere in the neighborhood of 57 countries that have banned spanking in schools and homes. Some have banned it only in schools…

Started by Teresa Roberts

5 Sep 1
Reply by Jerry McMasters

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service