Introductions (1,792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello! Thank you for accepting me in Atheist Nexus!

Hello and thanks again for accepting me! After years of being a devote christian I have left my faith and became an atheist just 2 years ag…

Started by OrionWolf

12 May 15
Reply by OrionWolf

This Video on Fox News Makes my Blood Boil

They say Fox is not a news organization, it is an entertainment network. Actually it is a propaganda network that some people think is news…

Started by Russell Pangborn

3 Apr 22
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Does the Christian concept of man as a fallen creature influence our childrearing practices?

There are somewhere in the neighborhood of 57 countries that have banned spanking in schools and homes. Some have banned it only in schools…

Started by Teresa Roberts

12 Jan 9
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Germans take One nation under God to the next level

This stone head is in front of the city hall entrance, It says:"Du Land unterm Kreuz" which means: You (Germany) is a land under the cros…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

7 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

Hi! nice to meet you all!

Thanks for excepting my member request. It's often lonely when you are surrounded by staunch Christians (two uncles and two cousins are con…

Started by Jotham Timothy Bessey

5 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

Rob is in da house

Hi Atheist Nexus, I don't know really what to say. I had an account here many years ago and then just forgot about it. Can't even remember…

Started by Rob

15 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Patricia

Debunking Flat-Earthers Is Popular Right Now.

So says a site I found in a search on atheism in chicago, where I’m now visiting. Is it popular with you? I would rather debunk Big Banger…

Started by tom sarbeck

9 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

About the “Our apologies - this page was not found” message:

When you see the above diagnostic message, finding the group in the right hand column is a perhaps time-consuming way. The ‘page not found…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

1 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Hello all

While raised RCC, around the time I as a child of 8 drew the comparison between santa and god. Beardy bloke in the sky? Check. Can be every…

Started by Abaddon

9 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Abaddon

my religious research got saved

I had been importing large files of ethics and myths from different religions. I do this to understand the base of every religion. I had al…

Started by Monte Pirlo

3 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service