Introductions (1,697)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rational Critical Thinking (empirical analysis) vs Rhetorical Critical Thinking (debate analysis)????

Over the years I've found that there is much confusion concerning the definition of Rational Critical Thinking. I've spent too much time tr…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

20 Jan 10
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

Disbelief cannot be intentional. Either a person believes in something or they don't. An equivalent scenario is like a person who grew up b…

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Recovering from Authoritarianism, be it Cultural or Religious

Cultural authoritarianism - based on nationality. German, for instance. In 1960, social science was new in academia and writers were still…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Dec 27, 2015

Idiotic Pope Frank recognises a second miracle for that late demented retard, mother Teresa.

Apparently: "In this case, a Brazilian man with multiple brain tumors was healed after loved ones prayed to Mother Teresa to heal him, Avve…

20 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

is anyone else disappointed with how debates work

I was watching the debates for the frontrunners of the republican and democratic parties respectively and I couldn't help but feel dissapoi…

Started by redhands

5 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

A White Christmas

I think everybody has heard the song. It's from a film in 1954 called "Holiday Inn" and takes place in Vermont. The popular song was sun…

Started by Michael Penn

3 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

Brian Pretti: The World's Capital Is Now Dangerously Boxed In

"capital is being herded into fewer and fewer asset classes. With such huge volumes of money at play, very crowded trades in assets like st…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"You ain't no Muslim, bruh"

The "You ain't no Muslim" remark made by a bystander in the London subway stabbings has been a major internet sensation. Substitute "Christ…

Started by Randall Smith

35 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Theological noncognitivism

Close your eyes and try to think of something labeled "God".  You can't!  You can think of unicorns, and pink polka dot elephants, and even…

Started by Edwin McCravy

104 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Edwin McCravy

MIRACLE TO REALITY

PLEASE VISIT THIS CHANNEL FOR RATIONAL FILMS AND COMMENT                             https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiC_FGiLgi0rqCtTut5Lx

Started by BIPLAB DAS

0 Nov 28, 2015

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service