Introductions (1,690)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"You ain't no Muslim, bruh"

The "You ain't no Muslim" remark made by a bystander in the London subway stabbings has been a major internet sensation. Substitute "Christ…

Started by Randall Smith

35 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Theological noncognitivism

Close your eyes and try to think of something labeled "God".  You can't!  You can think of unicorns, and pink polka dot elephants, and even…

Started by Edwin McCravy

104 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Edwin McCravy

MIRACLE TO REALITY

PLEASE VISIT THIS CHANNEL FOR RATIONAL FILMS AND COMMENT                             https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiC_FGiLgi0rqCtTut5Lx

Started by BIPLAB DAS

0 Nov 28, 2015

Introduction of Der Fish

Hello  Deryl Fisher here, but have been known as Der Fish since the CB radio days when I adopted the shortened form of my name. I am a reti…

Started by Deryl L Fisher

21 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

Delayed Introduction

This came rather late. :) Unfortunately, a lot of my posts consist of me venting over my family and community. I've decided I don't need to…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

8 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

Book Of Mormon (The Musical) Does Display Much Of The Stupidity Of Mormonism!

I've been looking at reviews of the musical and even though the Mormon church tries to pretend that the musical does not depict that the ch…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Islamic clerics linking sexuality with earthquakes should be locked away for life.

Actually this includes Christian clerics and TV evangelists like Pat Robinson and others who link promiscuity with natural disasters. They…

31 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

United States Department of Education should no longer recognize TRACS as an accreditation body.

TRACS (Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools) is being used to give accreditation to nonsense tertiary institutions,…

2 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

There Can Be No Wisdom In Theology! As Theology Is Anti-Wise.

There Is No Such Animal as a Wise Theologian!  Why: Take into consideration what Theology is, I've provided some relevant definitions, but…

7 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Religious Faith ==> Cognitive Dissonance!

According to the Oxford Dictionary definition of 'Faith'. Faith: "Strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual convicti…

23 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service