Introductions (1,722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's your opinion of Christian music?

So I just got some (legal) free music from amazon and about 1/10 of the songs are Christian music. I didn't know what they sounded like whe…

Started by Atheists read the bible.

8 Jun 5
Reply by jay H

In your opinion, Are Christians Sadistic?

In the bible, it talks about God creating evil (Isaiah 45:7), cutting women in pieces and sending them across the country (Judges 19:29), k…

8 Jun 5
Reply by Craigart14

This is for those wanting to leave Christianity, or any other negative religion.

So when I first had my doubts in Christianity, I made sure I was reading it correctly. All of these Christians telling me I had to "interpr…

4 Jun 4
Reply by Michael Penn

Is this a religion worth joining?

Believe it or not I was once an annoying Christian as well. In fact not to long ago. I would ignore the bad scriptures like most Christians…

11 May 31
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

I am a decent person... Except when it comes to religion.

If you were to see me and talk to me about something like news or sports, I would be just another average part of society. Even when people…

7 May 30
Reply by jay H

I'm going to hang myself because of the bible.

I keep on telling these Christians horrible verses in the bible whenever they force the bible on me and they keep on calling me retarded an…

12 May 26
Reply by Deryl L Fisher

Is it worth leaving the country for religious tolerance?

So I live in the good ol' buy bull belt and I am persecuted for my nonbelief. My entire family will disown me if I told them I was an athei…

10 May 26
Reply by Michael Penn

Ryan bringing back McCathyism and the 1950s HUAC?

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/nancy+pelosi/154c5d0a1b2a7b51?compose=new This is what I expected from Paul Ryan when I saw his fa…

Started by eric stone

3 May 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

Glad To Be Here

Hi :) I just started here today, but already I wish I had joined a long time ago! It is nice to be amongst people who think like me! My par…

Started by Winona

50 May 18
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

You guys feel like a family to me.

So I was having doubts with my faith, and I asked Facebook what I should do and they were messaging me threats as well as calling me names.…

5 May 17
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service