Introductions (1,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Invisible Caper.

Mark Twain in his "Letters From The Earth", writes that god created the greatest enemies, the most fearsome combatants of the human flash,…

Started by George Chase

4 Jun 29
Reply by sk8eycat

Alert! Con Job.

This morning I got this email from an AN member - a certain Roseguei. "Dear Chase, Please you should not be offended to read from me, I a…

Started by George Chase

13 Jun 28
Reply by Patricia

New voicemail service add to my podcast.

Hey gang do you ever just want to get something off your chest? Do you ever just want to tell the world how silly the theists are? I have s…

Started by Jack Russell

0 Jun 26

The Exorsist.

All the Pope Francis enthusiasts, who think that the new Pope is the greatest thing since sliced bread, who will modernize the Catholic Chu…

Started by George Chase

5 Jun 22
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

Give me a break.

Hey, religion, when can you offer me anything I can't get on my own? Comfort, security, community, love, morality, immortality? What? They…

Started by George Chase

10 Jun 18
Reply by Gerald Payne

Religion and Knowlegde.

The new archeological discovery of original bible manuscripts, called "Charmin Scrolls" revealed that god broke his own commandment (someti…

Started by George Chase

0 Jun 18

Dr. Doolittle and Dr. Gluck.

I'm always amazed when the faithful substantiate their god's existence with bible miracles. How the fuck does acting as a talking donkey pr…

Started by George Chase

1 Jun 14
Reply by Michael Penn

Rational Critical Thinking (empirical analysis) vs Rhetorical Critical Thinking (debate analysis)????

Over the years I've found that there is much confusion concerning the definition of Rational Critical Thinking. I've spent too much time tr…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

8 Jun 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Magician or god?

Since I'm a religious follower (no, not of god) of women soccer, the last couple of weeks, I'm riveted to TV. Time between games (usually a…

Started by George Chase

2 Jun 12
Reply by Gerald Payne

Pray-Away-the-Gay.

Religion, specifically Christianity devised the diabolical idea, that everybody is a sinner. Humanity is guilty of the original sin - from…

Started by George Chase

16 Jun 12
Reply by Greg

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service