Introductions (1,632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On Moral Values

I'm an atheist: I have no fear of god; no respect of god; no admiration for god; I do not worship god; I do not believe that there is a sup…

Started by George Chase

8 Jun 7
Reply by George Chase

Personal god vs Impersonal god.

If I want to categorize my own belief about the possibility of the existence of a personal god, who interacts with my daily life, rewards a…

Started by George Chase

1 Jun 6
Reply by Michael Penn

The Greatest Sin.

Do you think Matt Slick is sick, listen to Brother Percy an Honorary True Christian, Forum Member at Landover Baptist Church, "Where the Wo…

Started by George Chase

25 Jun 5
Reply by Michael Penn

Mean Atheists

General perception of Christians, at large, about atheists is that they are a bunch of angry, combative, misguided, immoral meanies, who ar…

Started by George Chase

4 Jun 5
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Why does God create people He knows will go to hell?

I'm having more fun reading Christian apologetic arguments then I had riding on the Merry-go-round when I was five years old. Here is one b…

Started by George Chase

11 Jun 3
Reply by Michael Penn

On Biblical Code Breakers.

My blood is boiling with rage, my blood pressure is rising at an alarming rate, when I read, or hear apologists, theologians say, that such…

Started by George Chase

4 Jun 2
Reply by Michael Penn

On Miracles

Whenever bible apologists defend the miracles mentioned in their sacred book, I almost feel sorry for them. I imagine them after a debate s…

Started by George Chase

4 Jun 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

On the Nature of Miracles.

Definition of a "miracle" by Christian Science goes as follows: "a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of sp…

Started by George Chase

92 Jun 1
Reply by Daniel Gotro

On The Maharishi and His Contribution To Spirituality?

Many attacked the Maharishi during his life and fame for his lavish lifestyle and dubious practices. Yet, he did have some positive influen…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

8 May 31
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

On the Nature of God.

I came across this article by a certain Glenn Miller (very unfortunate that his name is identical with one of my childhood ideals) associat…

Started by George Chase

0 May 30

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service