Introductions (1,729)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who's going to heaven, and who's not?

So Christians are expecting a free ticket to heaven with all fun and games, while laughing at us atheists burning forever in pain and agony…

Started by

7 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Every time someone talks about Christianity, I become suicidal.

So I'm trying the best I can to not mention religion, but I live with a very religious grandmother who talks about it all the time. She has…

Started by

2 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Talons

What's your opinion of Christian music?

So I just got some (legal) free music from amazon and about 1/10 of the songs are Christian music. I didn't know what they sounded like whe…

Started by

8 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by jay H

In your opinion, Are Christians Sadistic?

In the bible, it talks about God creating evil (Isaiah 45:7), cutting women in pieces and sending them across the country (Judges 19:29), k…

Started by

8 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Craigart14

This is for those wanting to leave Christianity, or any other negative religion.

So when I first had my doubts in Christianity, I made sure I was reading it correctly. All of these Christians telling me I had to "interpr…

Started by

4 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

Is this a religion worth joining?

Believe it or not I was once an annoying Christian as well. In fact not to long ago. I would ignore the bad scriptures like most Christians…

Started by

11 May 31, 2016
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

I am a decent person... Except when it comes to religion.

If you were to see me and talk to me about something like news or sports, I would be just another average part of society. Even when people…

Started by

7 May 30, 2016
Reply by jay H

Is it worth leaving the country for religious tolerance?

So I live in the good ol' buy bull belt and I am persecuted for my nonbelief. My entire family will disown me if I told them I was an athei…

Started by

10 May 26, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

Ryan bringing back McCathyism and the 1950s HUAC?

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/nancy+pelosi/154c5d0a1b2a7b51?compose=new This is what I expected from Paul Ryan when I saw his fa…

Started by eric stone

3 May 23, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

I'm back!

After years of forgetting my password, I'm back! I love to discuss future politics and others.

Started by Jennifer W

14 May 13, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service