Introductions (1,659)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Duck Dynasty should be "Dunce Dynasty", as its star, Si Robertson hits a new Intellectual Low!

Si claims that he does not believe Atheists exist, because our calendar is based on Jesus. Si is using this line to promote a really stupi…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

3 Jul 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

VFX (VenomFagX) and Other Bigoted Dolts On The Same Sex Marriage Ruling???

The Same Sex Marriage legislation has had an amusing repercussion in the Vlogger world as well as on news coverages, with many homophobic d…

4 Jul 4
Reply by Freethinker31

Intelligent design updated.

Hey, creationists, Supreme Court Judges, proponents of Intelligent Design, and other unintelligent morons, want to be taken seriously, and…

Started by George Chase

2 Jul 4
Reply by George Chase

Stunned: Fox News attacking GOP Candidate over his attitude to the SCOTUS decision on Gay Marriage.

Yes, I was stunned at the attack by Megyn Kelly on Mike Huckabee over his extreme stupidity regarding the SCOTUS decision to allow Gay Marr…

14 Jul 3
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Errant arrows of god.

God has a superiority complex. He thinks he is better then anybody, he knows everything, he is an expert in every subject, every discipline…

Started by George Chase

3 Jul 3
Reply by Gerald Payne

email

just a small point: i got one of your emails. the subject said 'it's a maricle!" i hope he's just being ironic. i don't wanna be fussy but…

Started by robert gladden

1 Jun 30
Reply by Patricia

The Invisible Caper.

Mark Twain in his "Letters From The Earth", writes that god created the greatest enemies, the most fearsome combatants of the human flash,…

Started by George Chase

4 Jun 29
Reply by sk8eycat

Alert! Con Job.

This morning I got this email from an AN member - a certain Roseguei. "Dear Chase, Please you should not be offended to read from me, I a…

Started by George Chase

13 Jun 28
Reply by Patricia

New voicemail service add to my podcast.

Hey gang do you ever just want to get something off your chest? Do you ever just want to tell the world how silly the theists are? I have s…

Started by Jack Russell

0 Jun 26

The Exorsist.

All the Pope Francis enthusiasts, who think that the new Pope is the greatest thing since sliced bread, who will modernize the Catholic Chu…

Started by George Chase

5 Jun 22
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service