Introductions (1,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On the Nature of Miracles.

Definition of a "miracle" by Christian Science goes as follows: "a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of sp…

Started by George Chase

92 Jun 1
Reply by Daniel Gotro

On The Maharishi and His Contribution To Spirituality?

Many attacked the Maharishi during his life and fame for his lavish lifestyle and dubious practices. Yet, he did have some positive influen…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

8 May 31
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

On the Nature of God.

I came across this article by a certain Glenn Miller (very unfortunate that his name is identical with one of my childhood ideals) associat…

Started by George Chase

0 May 30

Biblical Scholars.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the word "scholar" as, "an intelligent and well-educated person who has studied a subject for a long…

Started by George Chase

29 May 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

From darkness to fairness: A journey of an Ex-Muslim

Hi everyone, this is my story: I was born and raised in an Islamic country of 35 million people, in my country you are brainwashed since y…

Started by omariann

16 May 26
Reply by omariann

Did god created men in his own image?

Genesis 1:27 King James Version (KJV) 27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created…

Started by George Chase

0 May 25

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I'm still arguing with a scientifically illiterate clown who thinks that elements and even light have properties called meaning or function…

2 May 25
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Apostasy Is God's Fault!

Why?   Well, the answer is so alarmingly simple! If god gave humans intelligence (a discerning and questioning mind) then deprived humans o…

1 May 25
Reply by Loren Miller

My Journey to Atheism.

I was in the Seventh-day Adventist church for nearly 20 years. My parents joined when I was a small child so it was all I knew. I had quest…

Started by Shannon

8 May 24
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Procreation of Jesus."

In an article titled, "How God conceived Jesus in Mary's womb" a biblical expositor, (aka. a moron) Craig Bluemel writes: "Should we think…

Started by George Chase

4 May 24
Reply by George Chase

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service