Philosophy (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Little Arguments With "God" Part Two

http://atheistmovies.blogspot.com/2011/07/50-renowned-academics-scientists-talk.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_cam

Started by James M. Martin

0 Jul 27, 2011

Thunder-Cats

I used to love the ThunderCats. It was easily one of my all-time favorite cartoons growing up in the 80's, and getting to watch it again, 3…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

0 Jul 26, 2011

Little Arguments With "God" Part One

My sister in law recommended I see the Sigourney Weaver movie, <i>Prayers for Bobby</i>, and I knew from the title that the pic…

0 Jul 25, 2011

Life! Death! Indifference?

Ok here we go!!! First post!! Ok so while here, I stumbled along a few other threads and I have now found the courage to write one of my ow…

Started by Gabriel Garcia

6 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

Atheist Artists and their Passions.

Most artists I speak to tell me that their art comes from the universal energies, God, etc... I wonder where Atheist think they get there i…

Started by Tony Lester

4 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by CK

Sam Harris' "Free Will (And Why You Still Don't Have It)"

My last post on free will elicited a very heated response. Many readers sent emails questioning my sanity, and several asked to be permanen…

Started by Jedi Wanderer

47 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by tom sarbeck

Glenn Back and James Madison: A Dialogue

Well, when Glenn goes to heaven, of course.  But Herr Beck did write a book about Federalism, a book that analyzed Madison's political phil…

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

Suicide

In my quest to attain sheer rationality and objectivity I had to overcome my own biases, prejudices and subjectivity. In doing so, I conclu…

Started by Andrew M.

38 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Johannes S.

After life and soul....

Here's some questions I have about the soul and afterlife.   If we assume that the theory of evolution is true, then at some point we must…

Started by Pete Moss

6 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by booklover

Universal Charter

Hey all, I'm working on creating a Universal Charter, sorta like a Constitution for humanity that could cover my views, and hopefully every…

Started by Park Bierbower

16 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Park Bierbower

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service