Politics (2,050)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The ‘Crazification Factor’

Trump could be heading for a humiliating defeat — but we have to consider the ‘Crazification Factor’ Martin Longman's caution, about how po…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

28 Sep 25
Reply by Michael Penn

Why Biden doesn't deserve our vote

Joe Biden: “I don’t think 500 billionaires are the reason why we’re in trouble.” Here's a small excerpt: Much of what Democrats blame Repub…

11 Sep 24
Reply by Andrea Quinn

Sam Harris

Started by Patricia

3 Sep 18
Reply by Patricia

Drone Tipping Point

“Every oil major [company] is betting heavily against a 1.5 degree Celsius world and investing in projects that are contrary to the Paris g…

2 Sep 16
Reply by Frankie Dapper

US-Brazil assault Amazon using biodiversity funds

Not content with the ongoing rapid destruction of the Amazon, an "Impact Investment Fund for Amazon biodiversity conservation and that proj…

0 Sep 14

Urge schools to follow NYC climate strike example

I sent this letter to my school board via their email contact. You might consider doing the same. I urge you to follow the example of New…

0 Sep 14

Contemptuous POTUS Immunity

A Fox host’s tirade against Trump exposes depths of the president’s corruption You may not have noticed that the US has crossed an Alice in…

3 Sep 7
Reply by Michael Penn

Corporate Dems vs The Squad

Democratic Leaders Rake in Corporate Cash as “Squad” Sticks With Small Donors Are you wondering why Democratic Party leaders have only ster…

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Ridicule Fascism

The Germans in Wunsiedel discovered that the best way to fight Nazis is to make fun of them. Nazi marches and rallies are a performance, an…

64 Aug 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

Profit Drives Race Fearmongering

#ElPasoFirme: A call to action against white supremacy Before reading this I didn't pay enough attention to how profiteering from hate-manu…

3 Aug 9
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service